[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that math has a lot less retards and amateur theorists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: wwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (492KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
492KB, 720x1200px
Why is it that math has a lot less retards and amateur theorists then science (particularly geo and cosmology)?
For every person claiming Creationism, Flat Earth, Planet X, etc is true there is at least a 1000th of that claiming Sacred Geometry or Time Cube's axioms to be accurate.
But why is this?
>>
There is no room for nonsense.
>>
>>9167177
Because we don't have to believe anything (except axioms) to work. We don't have to wonder why or how. We proceed by building and deconstructing.

In order to consider /x related topics, we first have to look at the assumptions and go from there. Most of those assumptions don't hold upon examination, so the entire claim can be dismissed.

There are some people who go on about sacred geometry,platonism, etc... but the burden of proof is on them.

There's things I think about, mostly negative mass; but it doesn't take long before I realize whatever I'm thinking won't work. So I don't talk about it.
>>
when mathematicians are challenged they tend to sperg hard and spit out all their crazy mathematics vocabulary, this polysyllabic word salad can be daunting to normos
>>
File: wildberger.jpg (122KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wildberger.jpg
122KB, 900x900px
>>9167177
Nearly all modern "mathematicians" are pseuds, pushing concepts like "infinite sets" and "real" numbers
>>
File: 1491614236140.jpg (555KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491614236140.jpg
555KB, 800x2000px
>>9168075
>>
>>9167177
Math is much harder for brainlets to parse. Just understanding sacred geometry requires that you memorize a couple of fundamental shapes (look it up, I don't believe in that shit but I have read some sacred geometry proofs, which are all bullshit). And to follow sacred geometrical arguments you need to understand the basic theorems of euclidean geometry. All of that is technically work for brainlets. Brainlets can't do that naturally, so they get turned off to simpler conspiracies that do not require so much thought.

And I'd like to keep it that way. That if why I advocate for mathematics education to keep being shit so that only the naturally enlightened can understand it. And yes, I am talking about you Wildberger >>9168075. Stop trying to teach mathematics in clearer ways. YOU ARE DOOMING US ALL. You want math to be full of brainlets huh? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
>>
>>9168099
Can a brainlet be unbrainletised?
>>
>>9168204
There have been experiments but results are inconsistent. If you really want to try then you need two things: meth and autism. By any means necessary give yourself autism or at least act like an autist and then do a lot of meth and then just start studying math.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.