[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get free college education: Go to a university ->

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1270785466free-college.jpg (28KB, 578x375px) Image search: [Google]
1270785466free-college.jpg
28KB, 578x375px
How to get free college education:

Go to a university -> find the room number of which class you're interested -> sit all the way in the back and pretend you're in class. This literally fucking works... Doing this for an AutoCad class
>>
>>9165934
How to get free college education (alternative):

Be born anywhere outside of the US -> Go to a university -> Pass the required test -> Get in for free
>>
>>9165934
>professor counts the students
>doesn't match the roster
>tells you that you have to leave
>>
>>9165934
>apply for a job
>list sneaking into lectures in the place of a degree
>>
>>9165950
>Professor in 150 person lecture
>counting students

Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>9165962
Do people check if you have a degree
>>
One weird trick the jews don't want you to find out. Shlomos HATE him!
>>
>>9165934
This probably works ok if one person does it, not a dozen.
>>9166050
It's rare. People do get caught lying about their qualifications, though. There was just a big news story about a lady in the admissions office of MIT -- they found out her degree was a lie somehow. But I have a master's and have had about 12 jobs since and no one has bothered to verify anything. What matters is how you are in the interview.
>>
>>9166050
Not for AutoCad stuff. Just knowing what it is will be more than enough to get you in the door. If you know how to use it, they will be fucking thrilled.
>>
Good luck doing this in any year past 2nd
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.