[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win lotteries like the Eurojackpot? Can I use some meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lotto.jpg (161KB, 1540x998px) Image search: [Google]
lotto.jpg
161KB, 1540x998px
How to win lotteries like the Eurojackpot? Can I use some meme numbers? Prime numbers? Fractals? Golden ratio?
>>
>>9163486
Buy every permutation of numbers and you can't lose!
>>
>>9163489
it seems a bad idea
Eurojackpot probability is 1 : 95,344,200
every combination costs 2 euro, and then the jackpot is capped at 90M
>>
I read somewhere that US lotteries choose number generators that have poor randomization because they want to be able to control how often people win. Just figure out what number generator they're using and do some probability testing. Then buy an assload of tickets when they payout is high enough to offset the cost of tickets.
>>
Lotto's all rigged anyway.

Even if you win, who is going to give you the money? You think the shop owner doesn't have bandidos friends, or a shotgun beneath his desk?
You really think you just win the 90 millions and live carefree for the rest of your life? You really think those "lotto winners" exist? Where do they all live - is there a lottoville?
>>
>>9164438
>number generators?
It's not balls? What happened to balls?
>>
>>9164451
retard
>>
>>9164451
Kek I lost my shit
>>
>>9164451
If this is a joke you are amazing, otherwise rethink what you have typed.
>>
>>9164451
I watched Logan's Run. I know there isn't a lotto "sanctuary". I will not be fooled!
>>
Become a Jew and get rich that way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.