[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think more smoothly, quickly, and efficiently? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1479571787499.jpg (21KB, 211x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479571787499.jpg
21KB, 211x220px
How do you think more smoothly, quickly, and efficiently? Is it normal to feel like you're moving through molasses when trying to come up with logical arguments? This is slowing me down way too much.
>>
>>9162853
Water Fasting: >>>/fit/42819409
>>
>>9162853
get more proficient with the background knowledge of whatever you're trying to debate.

It's pretty easy senpai, learn about logical argument construction, perform lit reviews on whatever topics you are debating, win.
>>
Don't hurt yourself. Learning is a slow process and practice makes perfect. It's not a game or a contest (unless it is). Just try to be well read and take your education seriously.
>>
>>9162856
How does that work I'm too lazy to read all that
>>
Drugs
>>
>>9163770
>don't eat
>drink water
>vitamins and salt
>>
>>9162853
>How do you think more smoothly, quickly, and efficiently? Is it normal to feel like you're moving through molasses when trying to come up with logical arguments? This is slowing me down way too much.

Be Smart.

Don't be Dumb.
>>
>>9162853
Speak slowly and allow thoughts the time to come to you. Speaking slowly will allow you to think more clearly, people can take in your message, and allows you to pause for dramatic effect.
>>
Here's how it feels to me:
My brain riffles through dozens of possible answers semi-randomly chosen with a bias towards concepts that have been related to the problem at hand previously. The proper one "pops" and I start talking or writing before I fully understand what I'm going to say myself.
This isn't exactly ideal because I tend to stutter, or restart a lot as the idea finishes forming. I'm bad at careful consideration, but what I do come up with takes fractions of a second and is usually useful, if haltingly presented.
I have questions:
What's it like to not immediately grasp all aspects and implications of a problem when presented with it?
What's it like to not perfectly understand both or all sides of an argument?

I find it really strange when people struggle with new ideas, or fail to understand opposing viewpoints.
>>
>>9165542
You just lack social reflexes don't stress it. You need challenges where you can prove your capabilities in a non formal way.
>>
>>9162853

Take NSI 189 alongside with me, and let's compare results.
>>
File: IMG_9162.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9162.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>9162856
>consume CaCl2
Got it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.