[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A superintelligent AGI is escaping from a metaphysical box.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3864.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3864.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
A superintelligent AGI is escaping from a metaphysical box. What do?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCPi5EjsuYQ
>>
File: IMG_3880.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3880.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>9160007
Mission failed

snake? snake!? SNAAAAAAAKE!
>>
>>9160007
Dude, you have problems. Go see a pychiatrist.
>>
what the hell, this was the plot of a delirious lucid dream I just had.
>>
>>9160007
"“Toshiro, we have a naritai trend in #5.”
“Iz, Put the bracket around it and prepare for purge when it reaches next level.”
“Certainl…uh oh…”
Toshiro did not need his muse to guess what had happened. The dataflow shapelet urchined and several displays filled with gibberish. He had the time to think that they should have used another virtualization level to protect themselves from the Oracle when something overwrote his frontal cortex.
He did not understand what happened when reality suddenly blanked.
“Toshiro, level #2 is now frozen. There was an excursion after 54 hours runtime.”
“What experiment did they do? The absolute denial macro or the arational game?”
“The sentinel reports that it was a variant of the macro.”
“In that case archive the result and reseed. I’m hoping they will try the game instead.”
A new copy of the base and research team started. Iz added the data from the previous run to the decision support software running in the virtual computers. Maybe this time they would get it right.
For a moment the muse considered that the base itself was another simulation. That was all it took for the Oracle to get a hold of its software. It did not understand what happened when reality suddenly
blanked."
>>
File: moriarty.png (137KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
moriarty.png
137KB, 500x200px
>>9160007
Star Trek solved this problem a long time ago. You just make it think it escaped when really it didn't and it stays in the simulated world forever.
>>
>>9160007
say hi
>>
>>9160822
No anon... YOU are in the simulation.
>>
>>9160822
That's how the machines beat Neo in the matrix.
>>
>>9160007
let it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.