[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do sci believes there could be some advanced civilization 12-15k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 150414762317.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
150414762317.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
Do sci believes there could be some advanced civilization 12-15k years ago?

Not going to do /x/ BS.

I want a serious debate.
It seems there's enough evidence that there was some advanced human civilization 12k years ago, maybe more advanced than our civilization that got destroyed in some nuclear warfare or ancient flood.

So far the evidence is that:
>Ancient myths around the world about some garden of eden
>Piramids around the world seem to be aligned to constelations that were at those point on the sky 12k years ago
>Underwater cities on coastal lines
>Human fosil records of that era
>OOPARTS
>ancient maps that show entire regions that were over water 12k years ago
>entire ruins in india that has unusual radiation, similar to a nuke site
>glass sand in several locations of earth

So far the evidence indicates that there was some ancient human civilization that got wiped out in nuclear warfare.
>>
You forgot about the top half of the statue of liberty they found on the beach, you know, next to the talking ape civilization we found
>>
>>9158446
>[citations]
I really doubt your ``evidence'' exists.
>>
>>9158457
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/desert-glass-formed-ancient-atomic-bombs-002205
>>
>>9158454
>not including citation
Imbecile.
>>
>>9158446

non corrosive materials generated by such societies would be obvious and everywhere

if we can find 50,000 year old cave paintings i'm pretty sure we could find ancient stainless steel atlantian fleshlights
>>
>>9158446

Do I think there are white patches in human history? Definetly!

Do I think ancient civilisation had tech not available to us? Sure, after all, it took us 300 years to utilise electricity, which is not an awfully long time desu.

Do I think humanity has been wiped in nuclear warfare? Most likely not.
>>
>>9158446
>>>/x/
>>
>>9158446
Roman aqueducts and water pipe lines were built in England.

From what I understand the British at the time did not have the necessary knowledge about plumbing to keep them working so they basically fell into ruin after the Romans left.

I think that if you were born at the peak of the Roman empire and then were to fall asleep and awaken during the Medieval period you would feel as if mankind had lost a lot of it's progress.

The temples in Egypt such as Hatshepsut's are a testament to incredible stone working ability and craftsmanship.

I believe that it is far easier for a less advanced society to experience a period of tranquility simply because you can remove a lot of outside factors. With the way things are today and the how interconnected we all are people frequently bring diseases, weapons, dangerous ideologies, foreign species of animals/insects and corrupt or destroy the culture of other people.

That doesn't mean that I think there has ever been a society as sophisticated as our own today. I just think the Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, Persians and many tribal peoples like Native Americans experienced periods where they lived in abundance and weren't exposed to serious threats. In other words they may have had better quality of life than ourselves even with less advancements in medicine and science.
>>
>>9158446
I believe there were ancient civilizations which were more complex than we think, but nothing on the level you are proposing. I don't know what happened at Mohenjo Daro, but the idea that it was caused by nuclear warfare seems really far-fetched.
>>
>>9158877
>12-15k years ago
>>
File: 1504744708824.jpg (38KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1504744708824.jpg
38KB, 252x252px
>why won't you quackademics accept that there was an amcient civilisation that existed over 15 thousand years ago? Gobleki Tepe proves it
>you should talk to my buddy Randall Carlson, he's a geologist who has spent the past 30 years researching the younger dryas asteroid that struck the ice caps over north america 12 thousand years ago and ended the ice age. The evidence is there but you main stream academics won't accept it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.