[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't start community college until January. Ive dabbled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504800789127.png (37KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1504800789127.png
37KB, 500x658px
I don't start community college until January. Ive dabbled into python and C#. I want to continue with C# and learn C++ afterwards. I'm a 19 year old geek who clearly just got into coding not too long ago. What advice do you have that I can prepare by practicing within these months? What math should I brush up or learn? Anything else? I didnt take AP classes in highschool. I'm also worried about transferring to an university. Afraid I won't be able to get a job or that I'll hate my job. I want to cry lmao. Thanks in advance. Going to be honest I want to be a musician but I barely have time to develop talent and I'm not interested in being famous. Honestly indie scene is for affluent kids. Even as a programmer I would like to do music on the side. Tech and music are the only things I find solace in my shit life. Thanks again.
>>
Assholes lol
>>
What the fuck are you on about? Nobody is going to care how good you are at coding in an introduction class. I'm not even sure if that's your main concern. Seems you like don't know what the fuck you're doing at all m8.

If tech is one of the ways you find solace in your life, then how do you not know anything about tech? Are you just saying that?
>>
>>9156351
>If tech is one of the ways you find solace in your life, then how do you not know anything about tech? Are you just saying that?

Not OP and I may be projecting but when I was a kid (like 14) I spent almost all of my time in front of a computer on the internet so I thought that I should go into tech because I spent so much time with it, despite not knowing too much about how tech works.

That may be what OP means. That he has been all his life with "tech" and now feels like going into "tech". It makes sense but after I grew up I realized that making that argument is like saying I find solace in toilet paper because I spend time with toilet paper all the time. So my tech thing was just a phase (I went into math for college) and I believe the same is happening with OP. And looking at how suicidal everyone in CS is I honestly believe wanting to be a programmer is a phase for everyone and some people grow out of it too late.
>>
>>9156364
literally me
>>
>>9156364
OP here, well to be frank other majors are like under pay. So yeah
>>
>>9156423
>pay
Kill yourself.
>>
>>9156430
I can drop out if I want to make scraps
>>
>>9156407
Hm
>>
>>9156187
>I'm a 19 year old

>tfw I'm 27
>tfw I was 19 8 years ago
>tfw been on 4tan since I was 17

please end me
>>
>>9156815
Fuck off with your adulthood crisis and pass the wisdom
>>
>>9156187
Stay the fuck out of my wagecucking niche, we're full.
>>
>>9156946
Shut up faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.