[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm taking some supplements to help for my hair loss. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm taking some supplements to help for my hair loss. Is there some actual science for those or is it just munbo jumbo?
>>
>>9156115
>is it just munbo jumbo?
Yes.
>>
>>9156116
fuck. I'm screwed then. I eat a lot of veggies and fruits. Don't smoke, don't drink and I'm getting bald anyways :(
>>
Just accept your baldness.
>>
>>9156117
Like any of those things matter...
>>
>>9156122
then what the fuck can I do
>>
>>9156133
literally nothing
>>
>>9156133
Shave your head and grow a beard.
>>
There is some science, you just ain't gonna like it OP. Hormones or hormone mimetics produce hair growth, but usually with ill effects on one's ability to control one's mood. Basically mild roid rage/PMS.

I'd bet money your supplements contain none of those. You've probably been duped with some homeopathic faggotry. If you're serious about hair growth talk to your doctor, there's legit pharmaceuticals for it, but again, side effects blow.
>>
Otherwise shave your head and grow a beard.
>>
>>9156133
nothing im afraid.
A good diet and exercise can only do so much when it comes to hair loss.
The rest is all genetics. My professor is in his 50s but he smokes and is always walking into class finishing a burger but still has a full head of hair
>>
Why not just get a hair transplant from a good surgeon?

>>9156201
Alpha men always have a full head of hair until death, just look at Ronald Reagan, George Soros, Robert Redford, etc.
>>
>>9156208
Clint Eastwood also.
>>
>>9156117
Don't listen to him there is definitely science to stopping hair loss.

You need a prescription for finasteride.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/020788s024lbl.pdf

Here is the main highlight from the study "At 12 months, the investigators
rated 65% of men treated with PROPECIA as havi
ng increased hair growth compared with 37% in the
placebo group. At 2 years, the in
vestigators rated 80% of men treated with PROPECIA as having
increased hair growth compared with 47% of men treated
with placebo. At 5 years,
the investigators rated
77% of men treated with PROPECIA as having incr
eased hair growth, compared with 15% of men treated
with placebo. "
>>
Why would anyone have hair? It's for kids and brainlets.
>>
>>9156217
>>9156115
Aye finasteride and/or minoxidil are your only hope OP. Depends how bad you're hair loss is, if it's just on your crown you could resort to just minoxidil which is topical and doesn't have the potential sides that fin has
>>
>>9156115
Finasteride is the only medication proven to work. You have to take it forever though. If you ahve the money get a hair transplant, that works.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.