[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to aply IQ tests to a roup of 10 peope and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: [email protected] (42KB, 610x748px) Image search: [Google]
matrix@2x.png
42KB, 610x748px
I need to aply IQ tests to a roup of 10 peope and I don't want to spend any money

Is there any free online IQ test that is actually legit?
>>
>>9155253
>Is there any free online IQ test that is actually legit?
no
>>
https://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3109
>>
>>9155253
http://similarminds.com/intdoor.html
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (46KB, 786x405px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
46KB, 786x405px
>>9155384
fug
>>
In order to be "legit" it has to at the very least be standardized. In order to be standardized it has to, if not be entirely non-voluntary, have access to a sufficient sample set acquired with an attempt to reduce or at least minimize sampling bias and if it wants to be taken seriously it has to have a wellspring of authority from a combination of historical integrity and/or institutional backing. And no one would throw all that away, positively ruining their methodology and test pool by making their real tests anonymously and repeatably taken online.

But IQ is stupid pointless bullshit for all purposes except determining if a child is retarded or if they are allowed into gifted classes anyway.
>>
File: 1492462793176s.png (89KB, 449x603px) Image search: [Google]
1492462793176s.png
89KB, 449x603px
>>9155253
>http://www.cerebrals.org/jcti/
for the high range, no time limit. the other tests you saw above are lackluster, this one gets real abstract and results are realistic. it factors age too, you dont have to fill personal info
>>
>is there an IQ test that is legit
no, though it does help for large group distinction, although inaccurately
>>
File: Capture.png (9KB, 476x166px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 476x166px
>>9155563
This is a pretty weird test. There's around 50 questions for anyone wondering (they don't say during the test). What's the answer to your pic? I had to guess that one and I spent ages on it.
>>
>>9155871
I'm pretty confident that the answer is 3. There are two different 'types' of circle in this question. Roughly speaking their is one type of circle on the right and one of the left.The two different circles have their own pattern in each third of the circle. The black and white slices are covering whatever is behind the third that they are on. All of the answers pertain to the type of circle that appears on the left side of the question, and only answer 3 has the patterns in the correct arrangement that is presented in the question.
>>
>>9155253
do you care about the absolute values or the relative iqs between the group
>>
>>9155563
Wtf is the answer to this, 5?
>>
>>9156031
>>>9155987

>>9155987
>>
>>9155563

I think 5 is the best answer.

First of all, which direction does the pattern go in? The first pattern is that the left portion switches every other circle. But note that there is no choice where the left is black. That means the pattern has to end at the rightmost circle, so it can't proceed counterclockwise. That means it proceeds clockwise, so the left portion has to be checkerboard (any choice except 6).

Next, note that, following the pattern counterclockwise, we have matching textures in the pattern "down down right left". So, the topmost circle has white down, the next has white down, the, white right, then white left. We see the same thing with black starting at the 3rd circle, and the beginning of that pattern with the parallel lines starting at the 5th circle. But notice how we see the end of that pattern in the first and second circles, with the 3 parallel lines in the right and left sections respectively. So the bottom of our choice needs to have 3 parallel lines to keep that pattern going (choices 1/2/5).

Finally, note that every other circle has the right section with the angled rays. So that means our choice has to be 5.
>>
>>9155987
The answer is 5: starting from the right-most frame, it's just the top-left slice rotating clockwise and covering the slice it's on until it reaches the bottom third.
Each time it reaches the bottom slice it starts again with the top-left slice.
>>
>>9155871
>>9155987
>>9155990
>>9156031
>>9156056
>>9156063
>>9156065
lol at these brainlets. the answer is 5
>>
>>9156065
You're right. This is much more elegant.
>>
>>9156075
You called me a brainlet when i had the right answer faggot, kys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.