[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientific reasoning for the recent fascination with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2017.jpg (128KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
128KB, 1199x800px
What is the scientific reasoning for the recent fascination with traps that many people seem to have? I am by no means gay (not interested in masculine characteristics) and am not even otherwise a sexual freak, but something about traps just gets me hard as diamonds. It activates some primal instinct within me for destruction. I don't know what it is. I can't explain it. I just want to destroy them
>>
>>9155213
The penis is aesthic and arousing even to men, and some traps are very feminine but have that exotic feeling to them too.
>>
Xenoestrogens in our food, water, and plastics slowly leading you down queer street.
>>
Because you are a homosexual.
>>
Taboo is exciting?
>>
You're atleast bi if you are attracted to traps but you will still be in denial as you are taking it up the ass
>>
>>9155569
I'm only attracted to traps who pass into a certain level of female, too male and they're not attractive at all. The ideal seems to be almost entirely female-looking with subtle hints towards maleness (such as face and shoulders, not extreme though and I hate the pretend high-pitch voice) - with the dick being the obvious and stark maleness, contrasting with the female (with male hints). I think the familiarity in that we both have dicks is alluring too.

I don't think bisexual describes this very well.
>>
File: 1399506022799.jpg (380KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1399506022799.jpg
380KB, 1000x1500px
Personally I have very peculiar taste in females. I like women who are assertive and slightly taller than me, but of course also feminine and pretty. The only form of straight sex that I find arousing is one where a female or group of females is dominating me. I cannot even get a hard-on for a woman who acts submissively.

Now. As for the traps,
>It activates some primal instinct within me for destruction. I don't know what it is. I can't explain it. I just want to destroy them
I have the exact same thing. If I see a pretty "female", which I know to be a male, then I suddenly want to be the one dominating them.
>>
you think it's just the frogs turning gay?
>>
I only attracted to traps that look 100% like teenage girls, besides their dicks of course. I think the main reason behind this is that they are almost certainly going to act like desperate sluts. Secondly, I find the idea of girls choking on dick super arousing and the thought of doing so myself on what otherwise appears to be a slutty teen girl is quite appealing to me.
>>
>>9155213 (OP)

>What is the scientific reasoning for the recent fascination with traps that many people seem to have?

Closet homosexuals.

>I am by no means gay (not interested in masculine characteristics)

Neither are gay people.

>but something about traps just gets me hard as diamonds. It activates some primal instinct within me for destruction. I don't know what it is. I can't explain it. I just want to destroy them

You're horny and confused.
>>
File: 1413410381533.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1413410381533.gif
150KB, 500x333px
I consider myself a 1 on the Kinsey scale. As of right now, cock pretty much disgusts me unless it's mine, or in very close proximity to a naked lady. I think if you get off exclusively to something that has a penis, you are fucking gay as shit.

I really do like tomboys as long as they look semi-feminine. I wouldn't enjoy it if they were super-reverse-traps; like, if they had hair everywhere and toned muscles and chiseled jaws. I don't want to see a vagina on something like that.

I never really got a sense for how gay futa is supposed to be, though. I was into it back when I was a super-horny 14-year-old, but I grew out of it pretty quick. How gay is that?
>>
File: VNHIV1M.jpg (84KB, 900x610px) Image search: [Google]
VNHIV1M.jpg
84KB, 900x610px
>>9155213
>the scientific reasoning for the recent fascination with traps

Because you are homophobic and xenophobic.
>>
>>9155811
>How gay is that?
Depends on the type.
Futa on futa: 50% gay
Futa on female: 0% gay
Female on futa (strap-on): 50% gay
Futa on male: 100% gay
Male on futa: 100% gay
>>
File: jamieeason.jpg (51KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jamieeason.jpg
51KB, 600x900px
>>9155213
>What is the scientific reasoning for the recent fascination with traps that many people seem to have?

It has to do with our attraction as men to a certain percentage of masculine and feminine traits within women.

There are traits that are masculine in men that are desirable and very different traits that are sought after in women. There are feminine traits in men that women find attractive such as being nurturing, but there are also feminine traits in women that men don't find attractive such as a lack of muscular development and a too unpronounced jaw-line.

It is not a surprise that the phrase "high test" is so popular around here and it is that way because of those phenotype characteristics that are expressed.

Men generally find girls like Jamie Eason to be very attractive even though she has some masculine features.

When you see someone who is born a male and begins to use hormone therapy then you are seeing both male and female traits at once and so your mind is tricked into thinking you've found a high testosterone mate to have children with.
>>
>>9155276
Double reverse osmosis filter will help limit exposure. Weird how nobody notices how effeminate everyone has become lately.
>>
Fake news
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.