[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I have a generic microscope that comes with an oculair that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2_1032209256_IMG_8720_.jpg (103KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
2_1032209256_IMG_8720_.jpg
103KB, 630x473px
Hi, I have a generic microscope that comes with an oculair that can be connected to a pc. However, I have lost the CD software, so I wonder whether there is any other software that I can use for my microscope?
>>
>>9154208
Can't you google the name and model # then find the program needed?
>>
>>9154219
>>9154208
Also, if you hook it up to a PC shouldn't the PC just see it as a webcam? It'd install a generic driver for it and you could use any 3rd party program to view it, like MPC-HC, MPV, or VLC?
>>
>>9154219
>>9154222

I use windows 10 and it didn't recognise the microscope camera. The microscope is the one in the picture (Biolux) and it uses Ulead Photo Explorer, but that is no longer available.
>>
>>9154234
>Ulead Photo Explorer

Will this version work?

http://www.tucows.com/preview/503774/Ulead-Photo-Explorer
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 340x255px
>>9154234
Sometimes, something this simple works. At least for all the netbooks and laptops I've tried. I'm on Win7 though.
>>
I think I have the same microscope, i use it with win10. But i dont exactly remember how i made it work.

I think it was this driver:
https://rebyte.me/en/genius/99833/file-359782/
>>
>>9154252
>>9154254
>>9154275

I just installed all of these programs, but the camera is not recognised. I will restart the pc and see if that works.
>>
>>9154287
The best thing you can do, if nothing works is to contact the manufacturer and see if they have a driver download for Win10.
>>
>>9154287
Ok, have a slightly different one (Biolux NG 40x-1024x).

I just plugged it in, it is recognized as the Eye110 (which driver I gave you the link to).

Does your device manager show any device?
>>
>>9154322
Not him, but the newer ones have yet another program they are packaged with. So, if he can get a driver, that means pretty much anything should work with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.