[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't study with any professor who got a PhD at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>he doesn't study with any professor who got a PhD at MIT
really, what are you spending that tuition money in
>>
>>9154033
i did in material sci class.
>>
I study with a professor who is an internationally recognized geneticist, and my PI is investigating the emerging field of G4-protein interactions in relations to diseases.

Not as good as your MITmeme, but maybe I'll get there when I'm not an undergrad.
>>
>>9154033
pre-professional courses
>>
No, I'm too busy studying under a Nobel Laureate
>>
>>9154033
Can't, he got thrown out. And I'm not spending any tuiton money
>>
>going to a too expensive useless liberal arts undergrad with no name teachers
I got kicked out of my last two unis because my depression was so bad I couldn't get out of bed for days at a time.
Wish me death guys
>>
I've gone to shitty community colleges with professors who did their PhDs at brown and Caltech. Professors don't really matter when 95% of your classmates are mongoloids.
>>
>>9154075
Rice university?
>>
>>9154033
You know what that's a valid point

Upon checking, 2 of my professors have a PhD, one doesn't but she's very kind and flexible for the intro course, so she gets a pass

None are MIT but I agree that it's a good idea to study under someone who truly mastered the subject.
>>
>his professor wasn't the senior wrangler
>>
how's that 300k student debt going
>>
My profs at my old community college were better and nicer than a lot of my current Princeton professors
>>
>>9155107
community college professors are instructors. Research university (Princeton) professors see teaching as a distraction/chore.
>>
>>9155112
Yeah, thats why community colleges and smaller universities that don't do that much research have teachers that actually love teaching especially when the students are subhuman assholes.
>>
>>9155122
Aren't*
>>
I studied with two professors who got phds from mit.
One was the best professor I've had and the other was the absolute worst.
>>
>>9155107
Similar. My instructors at Wake Tech Community College were way better teachers, more enthusiastic about the material, and more interested in the students than any of my university professors.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.