[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enter kindergarten >deemed "very bright" by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1504671962332.png (308KB, 579x564px) Image search: [Google]
1504671962332.png
308KB, 579x564px
>enter kindergarten
>deemed "very bright" by kindergarten teacher
>go to first grade
>pass
>second grade have trouble reading, need to but tutored in the back of the class, end up becoming the best reader after one on one instruction
>in third grade, bottom class
>get pull aside by school therapist, do these weird one on one sessions in therapist office that is in fact a recently converted and very dark janitorial closet
>take standardized test, end up in 99th percentile in math and reading despite getting medicre grades and refusing to learn cursive because I thought it was stupid
>end up in "gifted program" in fourth and fifth grade, continue to do poorly, teacher tells me I don't belong there, very disruptive to all of the nerds and goodie two shoe teacher's pets
>the korean students especially hated me
>get 99th percentile on both math and reading at end of elementary school standardized tests, end up being placed in gifted program in middle school to more or less repeat the pattern until my senior year of high school where I finally decide to get good grades
how do I pull my records from elementary school to determine if I was one of those "special cases" that was psionically gifted that the government tracks their whole lives?
>>
>>9153380
Try to climb the fence at Area 51. If they hire you immediately, you know you were on that list. If they shoot you, you will know as well.
>>
It's called GATE op. And yes most people who talk about it say it is spoopy
>>
>>9153558
More info?
>>
its called being an autistic retard with no friends
>>
>>9153380
Great, now the FBI followed your trail here. Thanks OP
>>
how much do you think a chocolate bar costs?
>>
>>9153810
probably referring to this https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
>>9153908
~$0.75?-$1.00?
>>
>>9153919
https://youtu.be/HtdgCFe094U
>>
>>9153910
What is this I can't open it
>>
>>9153910
wtf did i just read
>>
>>9153952
>>9153931
Cia trying to tap into someone's psychic magnification into the past on mars
>>
>>9153958

hi /pol/

but CIA are still apes
>>
>>9153958
>>9154065
CIA NIGGERS
>>
>>9153380
Okay so I skim pol too, please no bully, but when I do I always carry a large pinch of salt. I've seen the GATE threads. But now this is on sci and not immediately getting rebuked? Wait, so is this really real? I was skeptical and inclined to believe it was nothing more than a paranoid conspiracy theory. And why is the OP's Pepe have bloodshot eyes like a stoner, which does seem to make a lot of people more paranoid and into conspiracy theories.
>>
File: 1480532280454.png (1MB, 1484x1806px) Image search: [Google]
1480532280454.png
1MB, 1484x1806px
>>9154070
They glow in the dark too!
>>
>>9154581
I've never heard of this on sci until now and the whole theory seems like bullshit imo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.