[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For people who have kept notes at their time in uni, do you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: simulated.png (2MB, 1726x951px) Image search: [Google]
simulated.png
2MB, 1726x951px
For people who have kept notes at their time in uni, do you actually reference or go back to them? Or are they for the most part useless? Contemplating throwing some I kept away.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>9153372
I used to carry them around with me but it was too crazy after a few moves to different cities and such. This was a time before the cell phone though. Nowadays I take a picture with Adobe Acrobat, they have some sort of archival mode on mobile, and back everything up to PDF.

As an avid "journal" type person the only use old writtings are to me is for CRINGE and disgust at how stupid my previous self was. Simultaneously proud at my accomplishments.
>>
>>9153372
Scan them in, or put them all in a big ordner and store it in a place it doesn't bother you. If you throw them away, you can never go back and look at them and if you stow them away somewhere they don't bother you, you still can.
>>
My notes are mostly rubbish intended for short period use, as in I can use them after a month or so since I still remember the context and such but looking back after years its all gibberish
>>
>>9153372
I'd wager most people use notes for little more than to boost memory. And of course they're great when you read for exams and such. Beyond that, trash. Best notes are written in a form of short text with various abbreviations and key words anyway, which lose their meaning even to their writer after a short time.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.