[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Is there actually any way to track someones phone without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1442664215586.jpg (136KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442664215586.jpg
136KB, 580x640px
Hey guys. Is there actually any way to track someones phone without their gmail address/password? I know for certain there are ways to track the IMSI number by calling the person but then you need expensive hardware to actually trace it. Any of you hackers can point me in a general direction? Ive recently been scammed on a website and all I have is the guys number. The police is useless so I want to try and find a way myself to find this guy
>>
>>9152788
I followed the instructions from this youtube video:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBMANeRN04A
I works pretty well if the victim is using his wifi to open the image. If he uses data then you might be able to find out what device he used to open the image or the url but not the actual location or even city he did. I think you find his service providers address if he uses data
>>
>>9152788
There are no apps that work either. I typed the number into truecaller (app) which should give you a name, but what popped up was a ladies name. I know for a fact it was a guy that scammed me because he sent me plenty of voice notes over whatsapp
>>
>>9152788
The police should be able to find out who the phone number belongs to, but in my country there are plenty of nigerians and pakis that sell phone sim cards registered to dead people or fake identities etc
>>
>>9152788
Also the bank atm where he withdrew the money should have taken a video of him withdrawing money, but the detectives are lazy and only focus on assault, rape or murder cases. So they wont even go to the trouble to call the bank and demand the video, and the bank wont give it to me only to the detective on the case
>>
>>9152788
So is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? A program or a website that can track his number? Any ideas?
>>
>>9152788
The number was almost definitely spoofed so you are just chasing a dead end
>>
>>9152858
what do you mean spoofed? Hes still active on that phone number and trying to con more people
>>
File: alien-contact-poster.jpg (604KB, 1696x1170px) Image search: [Google]
alien-contact-poster.jpg
604KB, 1696x1170px
>>9152788
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.