[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why scientists don't think about covert racism? covert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: earth4.gif (3KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
earth4.gif
3KB, 256x256px
why scientists don't think about covert racism?

covert racism where different race people plot against other races using micro community functions.

why do the top thinkers not think about this subject, moreover, allow covert racists to operate in western societies.
>>
>>9150426
Ask /pol/
>>
>>9150426

Racism is a social issue, not a scientific.

Check >>>/his/
>>
>>9150435
moreover, a panaesthetisic issue.
>>
western cultures are under a lot of other cultures masculinity, primary four races on plotted system chart of 'orb'-nature, where girl is under all men of same race; to a degree, her cut is reduced; this is a good image of covert racism's effect.
>>
>>9150435
/his/ here, we dont want them they are shitting up our board way too much
>>
>>9150452
/sci/ here, please go back to your brainlet board.
>>
>>9150452
Yep. Daily threads about "why africans are shit", "what if hitler didn't lose", "iq", etc...

All of them get BTFO every thread, yet they keep spamming them.

/sci/ and /his/ have shit MODS. That's for sure.
>>
>>9150426
>covert racism
Scientists think about covariant and contravariant racism
>>
>>9150456
>>>/qa/
>>
>>9150455
without /his/tory there is no /sci/ence
>>
>>9150460
Without brainlets like you there is no shit board.
>>
>>9150461
So you agree this thread belongs on >>>/pol/ right?
>>
>>9150472
I agree people bringing up /pol/ in an unrelated thread belong on their respective brainlet boards.
>>
>>9150476
Aaaaand you just demonstrated you are a pol shitposter.

No matter how many whining threads you create, your replacement is imminent.
>>
>>9150472
/pol/ here, we don't want him shitting up our board
>>
>>9150478
>your replacement is imminent.
Please dicuss these matters on your brainlet board.
>>
>>9150483
>why scientists don't think about covert racism?
It's irrelevant how many times you whine about "muh racism" you are still getting extinct'd. Face your replacement, subhuman.
>>
>>9150488
lol how mad are you that you are responding with this in every thread you get BTFO in?
>>
>>9150489
Which thread?
>>
>>9150493
>>9150470
>>
>>9150495
That's wrong though. >>9159498
>>
>>9150501
You really are a stupid nigger!
>>
>>9150426
>why scientists don't think about covert racism?
Many do try to take a scientific look at the psychological underpinnings of racism.

>why do the top thinkers not think about this subject
>[and] allow covert racists to operate in western societies
Who are these top thinkers? Is it in their power to stop covert racism?

I think what you are trying to say is "why isn't my particular ideology popular among the scientific community". The reason is plainly because it is too ambiguous.

You can accuse them of anything you want, you can accuse them of being covert racists for not talking about power and privilege, covert racism, microaggressions and such, however anyone who genuinely cares about science can't do that, they have to use clear definitions and look at specific things or their theories will be full of holes.

The solution? Start using clear definitions yourself and look at a wide variety of facts instead of leaping to conclusions based on cherry picked facts.
>>
>>9150505
Oops >>9150498
Better now?
>>
so you and your enemies are taking a risk now.
>>
>>9150508
What are you trying to prove? I already said you're posting this in every thread you're getting BTFO in.
>>
>>9150514
I literally made an observation of the current situation of european subhumans, then your brainlet chimped out, and you are linking other threads for no reason.

So you agree with european replacement?
>>
>>9150521
I agree with the facts. White europeans have a low birthrate but we're far away from being "replaced". Also how does this change that you're responding with this in every thread you're posting although it has nothing to do with the thread topic?
>>
File: 1504614082151.jpg (103KB, 583x635px) Image search: [Google]
1504614082151.jpg
103KB, 583x635px
>>9150530
your culture is being replaced.
>>
>>9150530
So you agree with the current white replacement situation?
>>
>>9150543
No, as I said the demographic changes do not constitute a replacement.
>>
>>9150539
>muslim culture existing means my culture is gone.
So your culture don't allow other cultures to exist?
>>
>>9150545
>white people being replaced with non-whites is not a replacement
got it
>>
File: islamexposed.jpg (82KB, 643x643px) Image search: [Google]
islamexposed.jpg
82KB, 643x643px
>>9150547
Muslim culture donĀ“t allow other cultures to exist faggot
>>
>>9150597
Islamic terrorism don't allow other cultures to exist, not Islam. back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>9150426
Because sociology is roleplay science for stupid people.
>>
File: swden1.jpg (641KB, 1976x1256px) Image search: [Google]
swden1.jpg
641KB, 1976x1256px
>>9150545
>demographic changes do not constitute a replacement
you think
>>
>>9150775
No matter how many times you whine about it, your replacement is imminent. Let's be honest with ourselves, there could be a 100% white anti immigration country, but it would do nothing against your replacement.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.