[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get rid of a headache. I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What's the best way to get rid of a headache. I want to work but my head hurts a lot.
>>
Excedrin in my experience, and this is coming from someone who tried a million rx meds
>>
>>9149612
I only get them if i wake up dehydrated. I chug some water and take a few aspirin. Aspirin works quicker on these kind of headaches, powered aspirin even better. If you have a s.o. a scalp/temple massage will get those capillaries flowing that're causing it to.
>>
>>9149612
I take 800mg ibuprofen, 1500mg acetamenophen, and a cup of a caffeinated beverage at first onset and it usually gets id of my migraines within an hour.
>>
File: Trig-v4_labelled768.jpg (137KB, 859x768px) Image search: [Google]
Trig-v4_labelled768.jpg
137KB, 859x768px
Tapping or messaging eyebrow helps with my headaches. There are quite a few pressure points you could try which might help but that one does it for me every time for some reason.
>>
>>9149612
ibuprofen and a short nap
>>
>>9149612
ibuprofen is the only thing that helps my tension headaches.
>>
>>9149612
A FANS + water
>>
>>9149612
i had headaches almost every 2 days, i blamed my job for it (programming)

i fixed them all with chiropractic, and physical exercise (fixing posture)
>>
>>9151359
This.
I started lifting and drinking water a lot more and I have headaches a lot less often now.

If I do get one I'll just take 1000mg acetaminophen. You don't really need more unless you've built a resistance or weight 400 lbs.
>>
>>9149612
get a computertomographic scan of your skull
>>
>>9149612

opiates such as heroin, op.
>>
>>9149612
This comic would be much better without text.
>>
>>9149612
Stop being stressed out all the time and you wouldn't get headaches, faggot.
>>
>>9149612
For pressure related headaches, or ones that originate behind your eyes, press an ice cube right into the corners of your (closed) eyes. Leave it there for a few seconds. If you really need to work, put the ice in a sandwich bag and reapply every 30 seconds or so until it goes away. Also massage the muscles at the base of your skull.
>>
>>9149875
>Dude, paracetamol, lmao
>>
>>9149612
Explain the position in your head (left or right or both? Temple?), duration of pain, how intense the pain is compared to other pain you've experienced before and what so far, if anything, has alleviated it
>>
>>9154081
Include anything you took that exacerbated the pain
>>
>>9149612
Chug some water, eat breakfast and drink some coffee.
>>
>>9154127
Coffe is really good for headaches. Listen to this man.
>>
>>9149612
relax your neck muscles
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.