[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ingested four times the RDA of a multivitamin and mineral supplement.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the_offending_supplement.jpg (82KB, 580x951px) Image search: [Google]
the_offending_supplement.jpg
82KB, 580x951px
>>
>>9149092
drink water, a lot

you have to wash over that mineral excess
>>
Call 911 immediately
>>
>>9149096
On it.
My faeces looked really iron-rich, I'm hoping my shitty digestive tract passed it fast enough that not too much was absorbed.
I'm scared though, I don't want to die, or cause myself serious brain damage.

>>9149100
They said they don't deliver to the UK. :(

>>9149103
Are you sure?
The Internet thinks it's quite serious.
>>
>Should I be horried?
Ho, you hill be hine.
>>
File: Kris_Kringle_MD.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kris_Kringle_MD.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>9149122
Thank you, Dr. Santa.
>>
>>9149092
Take more vitamins
>>
>>9149092
Just don't take any of them for the next four days and you'll be straight, even, and off the hook again.
>>
>>9149141
Sorry, sir, I'm not having one of those 'existential crises'.

>>9149151
So, lots of water and abstain for a week?
Thank you.
>>
Tesco vitamins don't contain any actual vitamins so you should be fine
>>
>>9149157
dude a 4-fold dose does NOTHING to you
if you wanted intoxication you'd need like 20 or 30 times the daily dose for weeks
>>
>>9149179
Seriously?

>>9149217
Would stomach acid diminish it too?
>>
>>9149217
Taking 30 times the daily dose of iron could be bad. Possibly vitamin A as well.
>>
These things are designed to be used by idiots (see: you). You would need a lot more than 4 to do any serious harm.
>>
>>9149419
So 56 mg of iron isn't going to kill me (or harm me)?

>>9149438
I just forgot that I'd only taken the other dose a few hours before taking the next.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.