[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with the fact that males will always have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1500611875055.jpg (83KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1500611875055.jpg
83KB, 640x625px
How do I come to terms with the fact that males will always have superior logical and analytical skills, and that female achievements will never, ever, compare in the field of science and maths?

I can work my ass off and beat other females in my class but I will never be the top of my class.
>>
just b urself
>>
>>9148363

Whatever you do, don't become a blue haired feminist with chewbaka-tier hair levels all over your body that eats her own period just to offend males.
>>
>>9148363
The top mathematicians of symplectic geometry are both females, McDuff and Salamon
>>
>>9148363
Why do you give a shit? The average male in STEM will never amount to anything either, do you think the fact that some people of their sex will make them feel any better about it?
>>
File: ep19_0039.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ep19_0039.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>9148363
Train harder, Kuina, your gender is not an excuse
>>
>>9148363
>I can work my ass off and beat other females in my class but I will never be the top of my class.
Even if you can't reach the top 10 people. in the field you probably can get into the top 10%.
That's enough for a comfy life, a respectable status & a very nice job.
>>
>>9148363
Just find the smartest man and give him many healthy children.
>>
File: dnQiXi7.jpg (33KB, 433x325px) Image search: [Google]
dnQiXi7.jpg
33KB, 433x325px
>>9148363
>I can work my ass off and beat other females in my class but I will never be the top of my class.

I think there's quite a number of successfull women in many fields of research and science in general. STATISTICALLY there are bound to be fewer females, but that doesn't mean that a woman ca't reach the top of human cognitive capabilities.

Now, tits or gtfo.
>>
What a retarded way of thinking.

Just fucking do your thing and do your best, there a plenty of great female mathematicians. Just don't become a feminist and brag about it and you good.
>>
>>9148491
The only female pirate worth a shit is Big Mom and she's a freak of nature.
>>
>>9148624
Nothing wrong to brag about it.
>>
>>9148640
Wrong if you brag abot it in face of your gender and not your achievement per se.
>>
Average success of a population has no effect on the limit of an individual
>>
>>9148655
Kinda does.
>>
>>9148657
Average of a set containing 2 and 4 is 3. Average of a set containing 1 and 5 is also 3. The average had no information regarding the maximum value.
>>
>>9148363
well at least you arent a sexually frustrated male who turns to pedo cartoons because women dont find his fedoraism attractive
>>
>>9148667
2D > 3D
>>
>>9148662
Because the populations one comes from effects their upbringing and how they are seen and what they do.
>>
>>9148678
ya i know you feel that way, i explained the reason
>>
>>9148683
>What's a statistical anomaly?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.