[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientific/evolutionary reason why people, both male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459750058781.jpg (64KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
1459750058781.jpg
64KB, 500x765px
What is the scientific/evolutionary reason why people, both male and female, enjoy getting dick in their ass?

It sure doesn't help our species to reproduce. Quite on the contrary, precious semen just goes to waste in such activity.
>>
First of all, humans don't depend on individuals producing tons of offspring. Our evolution takes place at the societal level now, we're not rabbits. But that's probably not why. It's probably just because of the proximity between the ass and genitals where there are lots of nerve endings.
>>
>>9147918
>It sure doesn't help our species to reproduce
not every feature that a species evolves has to be for the sole purpose of boosting reproductive fitness.
and no scientist ever said anything of the sort.

so why are you implying that it has to be the case?
>>
>>9147918
>god created us in his own image
>humans like dicks up the ass

what does this mean?
>>
>>9147918
It's worth noting that evolution isn't necessarily always efficient, e.g. each of your cells has a complete record of your DNA, even though they'll only transcribe a tiny fraction of it.

A few theories:

>submission

In primates, fighting for social status is common, which can be fatal for weaker males. By symbolically submitting, a male can escape this danger (you only need to fight those who challenge you), and possibly go on to reproduce.

>group cohesion

We're a social species, being exiled from the tribe meant death. Sex enhances bonding between males, as well as establishing a hierarchy (this kinds ties in with the first point). It's worth noting that this behaviour has been observed in human societies, e.g. Sparta.

>side-effect

Humans (along with the other mammals) appear to have distinct regions of their brain which code for dominance and submission, i.e. there's a bundle of neurons which activates your pleasure response when you're sexually dominant, and another for when you're sexually submissive. Maybe anal sex is close enough to submission to trigger this response. Kinda like how our taste buds 'misfire' by causing us to like unhealthy sugary/fatty foods.
>>
Nerve endings and shit. Plus it's a total turn on to be doing something "taboo."

My girlfriend loves it right up until she orgasms. Then she says it stops feeling good.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.