[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current year + 1 >STILL no sleep-reducing drug What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: alt right symbol le kek frog.jpg (47KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
alt right symbol le kek frog.jpg
47KB, 780x438px
>current year + 1
>STILL no sleep-reducing drug

What do you nerds do all day ffs? I can't believe I still need to sleep 8 hours a night to be productive in the 21st century.
>>
modafinil
adderall
>>
Cocaine
>>
File: 765.jpg (56KB, 670x387px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
56KB, 670x387px
>being an untermensch in the year prior to next year
>>
>>9147812
>no sleep-reducing drug
There are many different sleep-reducing drugs already in circulation. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>9148316
>>9148102

these are all shit with no long-term effects study
>>
>>9148425
So why did you say they don't exist instead of saying you wish the drugs that do exist didn't cause you problems? Those are two totally different questions.
>>
>>9147812
Caffeine?
>>
File: huh.jpg (98KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
98KB, 850x565px
>>9148433

because I was talking about a real drug, with the INTENT of reducing your sleep cycles and isn't going to eat half of your brain because of continuous use

>>9148434

no ... I want something that will knock me up and then 30 minutes later wake up with as much energy as if I had a 8 hours long sleep
>>
>>9148312
>literally losing years of your life
how much do you have to hate the future to waste all your years on the shitty present?
>>
>>9148441
>isn't going to eat half of your brain because of continuous use
Do you have an actual source on the claim modafinil will severely damage your brain with long-term use? Somehow I don't think that's true. The drug's already been invented, you're just refusing to believe it's safe for vague non-reasons.
>>
Meth.

Also meth. Also Adderal

If you're not using drugs to succeed as a uni student you are behind the power curve. Jave fun working for 3rd or 4th rate uncompetitive companies and being broke as fuck.
>>
>>9148452

I want something that simulates sleep so I can actually learn and rest, but just way faster
>>
>>9148312
t. NEET
>>
File: 1489020313756.jpg (389KB, 731x971px) Image search: [Google]
1489020313756.jpg
389KB, 731x971px
OP here

couldn't expect anything else from non-300k starting phD mathematicians honestly, you fucking brainlets can't do anything right
>>
>>9149264
Invent your own magic stimulant without side effects then.
>>
>>9149271

pplying your knowledge is for brainlet lab monkeys and gay engineers.

Demi-god mathematicians only think and have everything handed to them by slaves.Read some Aristotle will you.
>>
>>9148312
Has anyone here actually done this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.