/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am of average intelligence but due to neglect and missing 100+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1503385727775.png (96KB, 500x787px) Image search: [Google]
1503385727775.png
96KB, 500x787px
I am of average intelligence but due to neglect and missing 100+ days of elementary school I don't know how to subtract, cross multiply, or do long division. I want to go to college for psychology but even if I take math 98 I'm going to fucking fail with my current abilities. How do I get a solid foundation that I can build upon with math?
>>
>>9147678
How did you get past elementary school without knowing how to subtract?
>>
Read ègal
>>
>>9147683
Even though I, too, am wondering this, the answer to your question, OP, lies within websites like Khan Academy.

https://www.khanacademy.org/

Helped me when I needed it for similar reasons.
>>
>>9147683
not op, but sometimes schools just want to push kids out and shove them into special ed asap.
US public education is a joke. people do poorly on the first math they have to take, and naturally those who don't do well on the first class have a shit foundation for the next one. the "solution" to this problem was to just let kids get away with not taking math

back on topic probably some sort of GED material may be of use to you.
>>
File: eddu2.jpg (49KB, 590x248px) Image search: [Google]
eddu2.jpg
49KB, 590x248px
>>9148104
You need to understand that USA has became a very diverse country with plenty of different races with different abilities. The America public education needs to cater to the slowest learner to promote diversity.
>>
>>9147683
>>9148104
I wasn't in special ed because I had no problem with English history or science, they just passed me on every single grade, not giving a single fuck that I didn't actually know the material, as long as I graduate. Now my future is in jeopardy because I lack math skills which are a requirement for any fucking major in college. It's neglect.
>>
>>9148310
>american education
>>
>>9148242
>The America public education needs to cater to the slowest learner to promote diversity.
at any decent (not in a fucking farmland or a city public school) high school, the common core/standard curriculum is considered special ed.
you were basically expected to be a year ahead at the bare minimum to escape brainlet status
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.