[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there's a god /sci/, there must be because only a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Brain.jpg (227KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
Brain.jpg
227KB, 646x438px
I know there's a god /sci/, there must be because only a god could be so cruel as to make me suffer from constant depression and anxiety issues, along side physical issues.

Evolution should have corrected all of these issues should it not? Or if we're still evolving I was simply born too early.

Why doesn't the brain have fail safes for such destructive issues?

Or do these issues only come up because of the technological world we now live in? Where everything is easy and finding fulfillment is near impossible?
>>
>>9145645
>Evolution should have corrected all of these issues should it not?
No, it shouldn't. Why would you think it would? Evolution doesn't make organisms not have problems. If organisms can do well enough to survive to reproductive age and have offspring then their traits will propagate into the future, including harmful traits.
>>
>>9145647
Because those destructive issues should weeded out those types of individuals no?
>>
>>9145651
No. Having the mere possibility of developing depression and anxiety isn't enough to cause all carriers of that potential trait from failing to survive and reproduce. Your parents didn't die before reproducing, why should you expect every single carrier of that trait not to survive and reproduce?
>>
>>9145651
>>9145645
evolution isn't perfect it just gets the job done.
>>
>>9145645
Thank modern medicine for saving your genetic failure parents and their baby while natural selection was doing its best to murder you guys. Anyone who has been to the hospital for some disease/disorder that arises from genetic predisposition for that disease/disorder should be mandatorily sterilized. It sounds cruel but future humans will look back on that as that best idea anyone has ever had, while frolicking through their cancer, diabetes, and insanity free utopia.
>>
>>9145651
I think mental illness isn't like a genetic abberation. I feel like its more of a side effect of an organ that is incredibly costly and complex plus how human society is also so complicated and complex.
>>
Depression is an evolutionary advantage. Its anti-entrophy.
>>
>>9145645
i have social issues and i'm a virgin faggot with no job because the current world is all about social, so i will not spread my genes.

in the future there will be no autistic virgins with IQ 160 like me

TLDR: the world changes too fast to adapt our genes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.