[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe that people with higher IQ can potentially solve all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480761712498.jpg (41KB, 381x539px) Image search: [Google]
1480761712498.jpg
41KB, 381x539px
I believe that people with higher IQ can potentially solve all tasks that people with lower IQ can solve but also more difficult tasks that people with lower IQ can't solve. Do you agree?
>>
>>9144669
IQ is basically a measure of the capacity for abstract problem solving. At least in that sense, the more sophisticated techniques required to solve a problem, the more IQ helps--to the point where under a certain IQ, finding a solution may be very unlikely.

IQ however has nothing to do with more fuzzy problems, such as interpersonal problems any range of things that are more experiential than academic.
>>
>>9144703
>He doesn't know how to apply math to sociology

Wait...
That's the whole reason we are stuck here :D
>>
File: 1456985719095.jpg (38KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1456985719095.jpg
38KB, 590x578px
>>9144669

What if the task involves carrying large rocks up a hill by hand and the people with low IQ are much stronger?
>>
>>9144904
higher iq people will find a much more efficient way to carry the rock than the lower iq people
>>
>>9144669
*All* tasks? Absolutely not. My brother has a slightly lower IQ than I do, so I tend to get a handle on abstract concepts more thoroughly than he does; but he's still very capable in many ways that I am not. I may be able to outdo him when it comes to immediate recall or the ability to learn quickly, but I could never dream of surpassing him in the skills he's mastered.
>>
>>9145709
>mastered
thats why I said "potentially"
>>
>>9144669
>believe
>>>/x/
>>
>>9145719
He mastered them because he had the potential to do so. If I had that same potential, I would have tried to beat him at it. But I have to stick with what I know, because despite being more intelligent I still have severe, inherent, limits that he does not. If we were to work together, he would have to guide me most of the way through because, when it comes to processing a barrage of new information on-the-fly, he is simply faster and better than I am.
>>
>>9145035

Not if I force you both to do it or else you get shot and die.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.