[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's YOUR favorite vaccine, /sci/? >recent measles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: VERY_good.png (99KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
VERY_good.png
99KB, 512x397px
What's YOUR favorite vaccine, /sci/?

>recent measles outbreak in my area; spread was hastened by stupid immigrants who were suckered into the autism meme - but to their credit they got their kids the shots pretty quickly
>I had my MMR so I was never personally worried
>now there's a hep A outbreak among the homeless and general population in the San Diego area
>I had my two two hep A doses a few years back
>we're going into flu season
>I'll be getting my flu shot soon; I can't remember a time in the past ten years when I had the flu

I just LOVE vaccines! Isn't science great?
>>
Oh my god, there's another great one! It's a fucking VACCINE FOR RABIES, THE SINGLE MOST LETHAL VIRUS KNOWN TO MAN! (The other, equally deadly things being parasitic or bacteriological in nature). If left untreated, the rabies virus GILLS U DED circa 100 percent of the time! But these cool people made a VACCINE for it all the way back in the 19th century!

They even have fucking EBOLA VACCINES these days!
>>
>>9143293
TB is pretty nice vaccine wise.
>>
>>9143293
>flu vaccine
All other vaccines are miracles of modern medicine and should be mandatory. The flu vaccine, however, is weapons grade retardation. They cant even guarantee that the vaccine will prevent you from getting the flu. There are hundreds of different flu strains out there and antibodies for one strain may not do anything against another. They literally cant fit more than a few different inoculations into a single shot so each year they make a guess as to what strain is going to make the rounds. They pick about 3 out of hundreds with very little information to educate their guess. I havent even gotten sick, let alone the flu in longer than i can remember. I havent had the flu shot since i was 9.
>>
>>9145357
>tfw work in healthcare
>tfw company I work for makes us get flu shots
>tfw I always get deathly ill anyway for 2-3 fucking weeks out of the year regardless.
I also always get the bonus animal flu. Swine, avian, whatever. I always get it.
>>
>>9145371
>his immune system is SO weak that even with previous exposure to viruses it cannot identify the necessary antibodies needed.
fucking macrophagelet
>>
Lmao I never get sick
Must be my shitskin genes
Then again I would get sick all the time as a kid
Stomach flu like half a dozen times and strep throat more than I can count
Also chicken pox brutalised my 3 yo system I have scars to prove it
>>
>>9145371
hahaha fell for the meme

>mfw army came out with the flu nasal "shot"
>almost die every time
> years go by and I end up picking up Lymes Disease and move into stage 2
>they tell me to stop taking vacines as my immune system already has its hands full.
>Never been sick since stopping vaccines, only ones worth are the extreme.

please dont fall for the "every vaccine works" meme, it doesn't and although i know they are necessary there are at least 50% that arent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.