[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if bacteria is "everywhere" then why aren't there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: petri dish culture.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
petri dish culture.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
if bacteria is "everywhere" then why aren't there visible bacteria cultures on the walls and floors and ceilings and shit like you'd see in a petri dish culture
>>
They need the right nutrition in great quantities to grow into visible colonies
>>
please be bait
>>
>>9140168
>bacteria is everywhere
>on your skin, on your keyboards, on the floor, on the ceiling, on the ground
>but you can't see it lol

no how about you fucking explain this shit why can't we see the bacteria cultures then bucko
>>
>>9140172
This is bait and even if it wasn't I don't want retards like you to know more than you currently do.
Please don't help OP.
>>
anyone else starting to think that big bacteria is a scam? I mean have you ever seen bacteria that wasn't in a petri dish?
>>
>>9140177
Bacteria don't exist, it's a jewish government hoax.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-16-20-51.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-16-20-51.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>9140178
so is autism, DOBT TAKE THE SHOTS
>>
>>9140176
if you don't know the answer just say so. you don't need to shitpost.
>>
bacteria grow into colonies when there's no competition and abundant energy sources

in real life you have near-absent nutrition and just about every bacterial species there is mixed up in a big pot and spread over every surface. most of those bacteria are sporulated ayway and only wake up if something sugar rich happens to land on them
>>
Not bacteria, but just look at a shower or bathtub and you'll see plenty of examples of mold colonies.
>>
>>9140164
Those colonies in the petri dish are huge colonies that have grown to such huge numbers due to the nutrient qualities in the dish. The medium used is specific to certain bacteria, so not all will grow in all conditions. So, based on that, we can assume the conditions in other non-nutrient-based environments don't provide the bacteria with the opportunity to grow into such large colonies.
>>
>>9140164
Because those places you mention are relatively clean. Just look under your balls and you'll see a real life example of a bacterial colony.
>>
>>9140808
i only see your mom
>>
Have you ever noticed white stuff in between your teeth after not brushing? Right up there in the gumline?
>>
>>9140164
Above 80% of the volume of a feces (literally shit) are bacteria E. Cole.
So it's pretty visible
>>
>>9140742
Any pinkish slime is bacterial
>>
>>9140164
hmm
>>
>>9140164
Because they don't have the food to make visible scale cultures

use ur brane
>>
THEY ARE TURNING THE FRICKING WALLS GAY
>>
>>9140930
>E. Cole
E. coli.
You shouldn't give advice in this topic
>>
>>9142462
>in this topic
Brainlet detected.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.