[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, college freshman here, studying physics. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (652KB, 1269x846px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
652KB, 1269x846px
Hey /sci/, college freshman here, studying physics. It's my first day of classes, any recommendations or words of wisdom?
>>
You should ask >>>/adv/
>>
File: pepe.png (1MB, 1720x1293px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
1MB, 1720x1293px
>>9138431
start doing crossfit to help you run from the police/security guards. Learn how to spot and avoid security cameras and PIS's. Trust no one, only the closest members of your cell, dont ask dont tell in regards to your "criminal behavior" Dont fall for the weed meme but go nuts with psychedelics. Dont go around looking for the party crowd, find people you like and party with them. read. Take a field biology course. Ecosystem science compliments physics well.
Pay for nothing, steal whatever you want, live of the scraps and smoke the trash! Living in dorms is for complete suckers go squat with the cool kids. study. be friends with your professors, TA's and any academic types, focus on getting research experience. Physists should be versed in philosophy, particularly epistemology, ontology and mereology.
stay safe kid
t. too smart for college
>>
>>9138431
You're gonna fail your first test most likely. If you don't want to do that, practice the lesson immediately after each lecture. Study in groups, go to office hours bc they'll show you tricks, and if you're teacher sucks ass sit in on another lecture with a better professor when you can but still show up to your own lecture. PRACTICING>Studying
>>
>>9138431
words of wisdom?

>>practice makes perfect

lesson from my farvorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinDph1_q78
>>
>>9138440
Recommendations or words of wisdom, not advice.
>>
>>9138431
She will try to use you. Find a biologist instead.
>>
>>9138444
>mfw I agree with most of this post
>>
File: il_340x270.1053432049_h7bd.jpg (44KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1053432049_h7bd.jpg
44KB, 340x270px
>>9138431
Abandon all hope ye who enter here - Dante Alighieri's "motivational" quote.
>>
>>9138431
If someone seems impossibly difficult, just go back through the notes as slow as you can and once you understand a bit of it, just practise that bit until it's normal, then move on. Learning simply is hard work at times, but as soon as you get a feel for something and get some practise in you can look back and think "Fuck I must have been retarded to not get that"
>>
>>9138431
get the fuck off 4chan, attend class, do the assigned work, read at least a chapter ahead of the lectures. Take electives that have absolutely nothing to do with your course of study if you get the chance. If you have to choose between studying and partying, choose to study.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.