[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey I'm dumb, does positive blood cultures mean I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503981264285.jpg (33KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
1503981264285.jpg
33KB, 386x393px
For the past week, I've been feeling really bad. Extreme migraine, nausea, and the feeling that I'm going to pass out. I have never felt so sick. I also feel really out of it. Kind of like a weed high, without the giggles.

Yesterday morning I went to the emergency room and they said my heart rate was 170 and I had very low blood pressure so they put me in a wheelchair and I don't remember much but the entire day several doctors and nurses were trying to figure out what was wrong with me, and this morning they discharged me with a letter telling my job that I should be back in a week. I still feel horrible, actually even worse.

An hour ago I got a call from one of the doctors telling me to come back immediately and that my blood cultures came back positive.

I'm sitting in an uber on the way to the hospital as I type this.

Am I dying? That makes me sad.
>>
Similar situation anon. Only difference for me.is I snap out of it for a bit. I felt amazing for an hour started laughing and giggling then it came back worse
>>
>>9135612
Positive for what? It could be any number of things

That said, you're definitely going to die
>>
>>9135612
What were your hopes and dreams...
at least pass the batton before you go...

:(
>>
Positive means they confirmed something that they tested for.

Don't you have family to go with? Someone who can talk to the doctors and remember what they say?

At least tell the docs ylou're totally out of it, don't know what's going on and have a failing memory. They shouldn't let you go out alone like that.
>>
>>9135612

Positive on what?

Anon that only means that you probably have some bacteria infecting your bloodstream and when they took a sample and put it under a nutrition solution it grew and they could identify it with further tests and now they are going to tell you whats about.

geez anon we are not in the XI century anymore, go to your doctor, eat the antibiotics he tells you and rest, sadly you are going to probably survive and won't have to be an hero or anything.
>>
>>9135612
congrats faggot you have aids
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.