[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is an (artificial) permanent bliss state is sustainable for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is an (artificial) permanent bliss state is sustainable for the human body, chemically speaking?
>>
smack
>>
Probably not. For the same reasons we can't live beyond about 500 doses of LSD. Brain is toast.
>>
>>9130640
sauce?
>>
no
the body would go into coma and die eventually
>>
Source on this semen demon
>>
>>9130726
can you elaborate please?
>>
>>9130659
Proof?
I knew a guy who took LSD every weekend for a couple years and was functional. For all I know he's still going
>>
>>9130640

i think the point is that your body will adapt to the stimuli and give u less dopamine or whatever chemical.

it slike drug addicts doing heroin, they have to increase the dosage and when they stop, their system is so adapted to high stimuli that they will never feel happyness/bliss ever again. then they sucicide.
>>
>>9130640
When in the middle of a creampieing literally nothing else matters, ever did or ever will matter. I'm ok with the sun exploding or getting struck my a meteorite. No other want or biological needs exist. I am in a state of homeostasis with the universe and perfect bliss, just me, my love and our creampie baby.
>>
>>9130956
I think he means beyond 500 doses at once (which is wrong, it's higher). But yeah LSD can kill you via vasoconstriction at high enough doses
>>
File: Capture.png (465KB, 1066x845px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
465KB, 1066x845px
>>9130640
having zero background in biological chemistry i say yes

just make sarin gas that fucks with those pleasure synapses instead of your lung muscles
>>
>>9130697
lana rain (pink pirate cosplay is the specific vid the screen cap is from)
>>
>>9130640
No, it'll change your brain to a near-vegetable state, eventually. Even regular bliss isn't really sustainable, the way we are biologically, we should have pleasure spaced broadly between a lot of contentedness or discomfort.
>>
>>9131119
>sarin gas that fucks with those pleasure synapses instead of your lung muscles
we have that its called meth
>>
>>9130640
Yes. It is called death.
>>
>>9130640
Just take MDMA and you'll feel that for 4-5 hrs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.