[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you become a hard worker? Am I fucked if I'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Weeks-block-LIFE1.png (279KB, 1550x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Weeks-block-LIFE1.png
279KB, 1550x1950px
how do you become a hard worker? Am I fucked if I'm just not smart enough? Would a person with an ...

I've heard before that you need an iq of 115 to graduate college with good grades or get into graduate school? Is this true for almost all? Would most others be pushed to hard in the vast majority of cases, I feel a bit absurd even entertaining the idea of iq being a factor, it's probably a testament to how poor of a worker I am that I'd ask a question like that

But sure what do you guys have to say, how did you or do you become a hard worker?
>>
File: Weeks-block-template-EINSTEIN-3.png (278KB, 1550x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Weeks-block-template-EINSTEIN-3.png
278KB, 1550x1950px
>>9130279
>>
>>9130279
Depends on how "stupid" you are. Sure IQ determines how fast you learn and how high your limit is.
But I am certain that once a certain level of intelligence is reached you can learn pretty much anything, al be it slower than smart people.

However these is a difference between learning and producing. It's very unlikely that you'll become part of the best of the world in your speciality unless you have a high IQ.

>how do you become a hard worker?
Sadly, just like IQ this is also part of the genetic lottery.

Think of yourself not just as an actor that acts upon the world, but as something that takes input and acts based on that.
You have to find out which stimuly (or lack thereof) makes you work hard.
For me it's going to the library, it's the only place I can study without procrastinating.
>>
>>9130279
>how do you become a hard worker?
you are born one
it's genetic lmao :^)

but seriously, pretty much anything is partly genes
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.