[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recovering from a severe vitamin b12 deficiency. Is there anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1426662667126.png (223KB, 487x616px) Image search: [Google]
1426662667126.png
223KB, 487x616px
recovering from a severe vitamin b12 deficiency. Is there anything that can help with cognitive impairment? supplements?
>>
>>9130276
how low were you?
>>
>>9130295
well I never went to a doctor. was deficient for years. had a heart attack. got close to death desu. pic related saved my life.
>>
>>9130300
And in numbers? hoe low was the count?
>>
>>9130303
never got diagnosed. I got misdiagnosed by my ENT and got talked into a nasal surgery that made me lose me sense of taste and smell. random anon in april turned me on to supplements and quality of life improved 1000%. couldn't believe it

sorry for the sob story just looking for extra something. there's times when my brain feels like it's full of cement.
>>
that's what you get for not eating your liverwurst OP
>>
>>9130307
How do you know the supplements are actually helping and not just a placebo? Was the heart attack diagnosed, or have you just guessed about that too?
>>
>>9130318
kinda hard to explain a b12 deficiency or a heart attack to someone that hasn't experienced either. It like breaking a bone. even if you never broken a bone before you immediately know it when it occurs.
>>
>>9130276
best thing for brain is using it. i would say food is more important than supplements. eat non-processed foods only if you can. quality animal fats and proteins are good--it's what allowed human evolution in the first place.

just curious, what led to b12 deficiency? maybe it would help prevent a similar situation for other anons.
>>
File: ip97uhi.jpg (886KB, 1640x1093px) Image search: [Google]
ip97uhi.jpg
886KB, 1640x1093px
>>9130324
thanks for advice. cardio helps a lot as well.

honestly I used to smoke marijuana quite a bit so I had concerns that it might have contributed to it
>>
>>9130276
why just assume you have a b12 deficiency and not check your b12 levels
>>
>>9130380
supplements cost $16
doctor visit costs $150

like I said quality of life improved like a 1000% when I started supplementing so pretty obvious
>>
>>9130327
i've seen that some psychotropic medications and recreational drugs tend to deplete B12. no idea if that's really true with cannabis use, but it would make sense if they were connected.
>>
>>9130482
concerned with my mental health atm. mind feels incredibly damaged after cardio workout. like can't focus or remember things
>>
Enjoy your placebo anon, please don't recommend this to other people in case they actually have something wrong with them
>>
>>9130319
So are you saying a doctor didn't confirm that you've had a heart attack?
Are you the same guy who thought he had pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>9130719
did not confirm.
No i am not
>>
still keen on anything that can help me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.