[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make psychologist understand when I say that I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1489007784001.jpg (92KB, 826x691px) Image search: [Google]
1489007784001.jpg
92KB, 826x691px
How to make psychologist understand when I say that I can't think in language? I have to visualize the words I want to say, literally every single one of my thoughts is visual. No one else understands what I mean.
>>
i bet his notes on you are awesome.

though at this point he probably just scribbles dollar signs instead of actually taking notes
>>
What do you think of when you're thinking about a conversation you've had in the past?
>>
That's interesting? Are you worse at communicating than most people?
>>
>>9129275
sound like you got high one time, had some arbitrary thought about thinking, and cant let it go, even though its bullshit
>>
>>9129292
He probably did this as soon as the session started because he knew how the session would go from the meetup in the wait room.

>>9129314
He probably thinks how he feels like a 3 year old when he talks even if he's being age appropriate.

>>9129333
It's anxiety.

>>9129275
Just keep going backwards dude. I don't care if you hit a permanent plateau ___.
>>
>>9129275
>No one else understands what I mean.

I understand what you mean.
>>
That was the easiest thing to understand ever. I can't understand how someone can't understand that.
>>
>>9129275
I also think with ideas/images.
>>
>>9129275
are you left-handed?
>>
>>9130083
We're talking about a psychologist, after all.
>>
Your thinking in images may play into whatever it is you're suffering from, but I should think the Psychologist would be able to work without understanding it
>>
>>9129275
How do you visualize sounds?
>>
>>9129275
Actually, thoughts are not words. The ability to translate thoughts into words almost effortlessly is what you seem to lack. That's why when your brain has thoughts, speaking them or trying to type them or even understand them simply slows down your thought process
>>
>>9129275
I think everyone does this to an extent, most people just aren't smart and/or creative enough to fathom a concept that hasn't yet materialized in words
>>
File: 3d holo.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3d holo.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>9129275
Actually I'm quite like OP but I think like Movies/Videos, Mostly visual but also a bit by sounds.
In movies the story is mostly shown visually but also helped with dialogs & background sound.
In movies you can understand most of story just by images, but the dialogs are also a key component.
When I think about anything It's like looking at a ghosty 3d hologram/video floating in the Air. Just like the 3d hologram in Star Wars. A 3d video with few dialogs.
Each one of my thoughts are a GIF or a Webm with optional dialogs and sound. But 3d (I can rotate it) & a bit translucent/transparent.
Pic related.
The Pic is How visualize when I think about the Earth. (The Earth is round, Flat Earthers BTFO)
>>
>>9129275
Video Related:
>
Why Do We Talk to Ourselves?
https://youtu.be/J6GFHvFoVjw
>>
>>9129275
Nothing difficult to understand about that. Just find a psychologist who isn't such a dumbass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.