[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.researchgate.net/public ation/315422540_Characte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315422540_Characteristics_of_memories_for_near-death_experiences

where were you when science proved we have souls?
>>
>>9128333
i was where i realized that our souls are results of us being sentient and our sentience is a result of our CNS

souls are very real, just maybe not in a religious sense
>>
>>9128338
I tend to believe in the guys who think soul/mind is a sort of field outside the body and that the brain works as a receiver for the signals.

there's been cases where guys got 90% of their brain missing or removed and they function normally.
>>
File: 1500616947549.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500616947549.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
Memories, consciousness, imagination, vision are outside of our reality. They are not store in our brain (wtf memories stored as chemical thing ? it's a non-sense).
>>
>>9128333
>>/x/
>>
>>9128389
is not a legit journal?

is not how you guys play with the journal game?
>>
>>9128393
It's a questionnaire, which is a subjective method and yields unscientific results. All that it's gathered is that people *think* these events are more real than normal events, which does not prove the existence of a soul, and doesn't really prove anything except what we already know: people have heightened brain activity during near-death-experiences.
>>
File: 1501665782993.png (57KB, 327x137px) Image search: [Google]
1501665782993.png
57KB, 327x137px
>>9128380
get out nigger
>>
>>9128579
you didn't read the article.

the article says that there are cases where the heart and the brain activity stops, like they were recognized to be literally dead, because there wasn't electrical signal in the brain.

however some of them after reviving could tell what happened in their room, what the doctors were telling and what they were doing.

it seems you didn't read it.

how do you define someone is dead if not because their brain activity stops?

0 brain activity == being dead.
>>
>>9128784
I think what you'll find is that they SELF REPORTED that they could tell what was happening in their room, or what the doctors were saying. That doesn't automatically make it true.

Which goes back to my point about the idea of questionnaires being used to prove anything other than people's opinions.

Also good job trying to delegitimize me by saying I didn't read the article.
>>
>>9128845
they reported shit that happened while they were brain dead that was corroborated as true by third parties.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.