[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true your sense of urgency fades when you get into your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1502606305357.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
1502606305357.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
Is it true your sense of urgency fades when you get into your 30s?
I will become 30 this year and I'm already starting to feel this.

Back when I was 20 I could study like mad before a test or finish papers in only a few hours working under pressure fully pumped of adrenaline, but now that I'm getting old I feel so weak when
deadlines start to close in.

I feel I should've worked harder on being a disciplined person that studies and does his work little by little every day instead of cramming it in all at once, but now that I'm 30 I don't think I can change this about my personality.

How can I deal with this, /sci/?

Any other 30s going through the same shit?
>>
>>9127534
You're only as young as you feel, anon. Sounds corny but its true. I once went to a rave a a year or so back and there was a couple there in the smoking section, looked about 65 years old wearing old school hippie clothes.

Sure you'll feel the effects of age, but its natural. You just have to re-adjust, and know that you're wiser than you were before.
>>
>>9128020
false

>>9127534
it has to do with the way your brain tunes itself in response to stoachstic variations in signals and hormone levels

just chill out man. as long as you have enough money to smash some puss and maybe breed some wombs theres no rush
>>
>>9128027
Pay no attention to this twat... 'as long as you have enough money'.. fuck that.

Do what you really want to do and happiness will follow.
>>
>>9128036
ah, yes. my mistak. brains are thoughtmagic and neurology doesnt exist

/sci/ indeed
>>
>>9128039
Nice false flagging dipshit. Here watch a pro do it.

You have no proof of what you said.

Oh wait mine was fact LOL
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.