[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are most of the biggest theories all incorrect? They just satisfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: !NOT PHOTOSHOPPED - starideda2.jpg (66KB, 711x566px) Image search: [Google]
!NOT PHOTOSHOPPED - starideda2.jpg
66KB, 711x566px
Are most of the biggest theories all incorrect? They just satisfy our seeking mind, how the heck can a 120-200 IQ human being with a "degree" in certain fields understand things beyond human comprehension?
>>
>>9126423
The notion that all of nature is just so incomprehensible to humans is the biggest fucking meme. We can understand some things ffs
>>
>>9126436
You're likely wrong judging by the temper

Your entire post is a joke, calling something a meme is more "frustrated mans philosophy", proving my point.
>>
>>9126436
>>9126447
You not talking without bias is what bothers me. Most people can't, even when they do they still get it wrong.

Let me explain why you're proving my point... It just makes me lose interest in you but I do want answers, even if none show up.

Start by explaining your initial hostility to my Op. Like did I oppose one of your dogmas? So you felt like "killing" me for it? That's a typical primitive reaction to "different" opinions.

Or if you don't answer those questions, give me some notion/philosophy of yours to argue my notions, idk, anything you feel certain of. Even if you're sure of it, even if your mind is very analytical and "tight"-thinking, it's all facile and likely wrong.

My argument is "I don't know" and I'm very, very analytical.
>>
>>9126423
>Are most of the biggest theories all incorrect?

Are most of all of them incorrect?
>>
>>9126423

Theories are explanations of reality which have been thoroughly tested to confirm their validity. It's not only anticipated, but expected, for theories to be approximations of reality, and not actually the base truth. No meritable scientist claims this; they simply work towards making newer theories that edge ever closer to the truth.

That being said, nothing is too complex for human comprehension when humans get to use computers to assist in variable-heavy situations. Plus we can just write stuff down instead of trying to keep it all in our short term memory at once.
>>
>>9126544
Ok. Thanks

I literally don't know anymore.
>>
File: imout.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
imout.gif
948KB, 200x200px
What theories? Scientific theories? Science is about what we can comprehend. Lab results, mathematics and so forth, unless you want to quibble over the definition of "comprehend", it has nothing to do with "things beyond human comprehension".

>They just satisfy our seeking mind
http://www.bing.com/search?q="seeking+mind"

>Maintain a Seeking Mind • NST Nichiren Shoshu Temple

>Dennis Merzel - Wikipedia
>Dennis Merzel (born June 3, 1944 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American Zen and spirituality teacher

>Way Seeking Mind - Upaya Zen Center
>>
>>9126564

Glad I could help
>>
mods delete
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.