[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally everyone on the internet hates me because I tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: red-syringe-hi.png (11KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
red-syringe-hi.png
11KB, 600x455px
Literally everyone on the internet hates me because I tell them that mercury and aluminum in vaccines is dangerous. Even when I state that it's only the additives and not the immunization itself, and that it doesn't affect everyone, people still get pissed.

The problem with proving this to people is most people have taken vaccines their whole lives, and nothing ever happens, while some only take a couple before their second birthday and then they have seizures and behave autistic
Why did this happen to me then? Don't give me bullshit that the vaccines had nothing to do with my development. They did. But what causes it? Poor genetic lottery? Accidentally got vaccinated into a vein?
Everyone just calls me misinfo'd or ignorant, but that would make sense if it was only a superstition. The vaccines actually did the shit the anti-vaxx stories say.

And now you're thinking
>"Someone who got poisoned by Thimerosal not only is he high-functioning and barely shows autistic signs, but hes posting on an imageboard about it."
It's like no one will ever believe me because no ones ever seen it happen except me, and people get SO ANGRY when I say vaccines did this to me. If you can handle vaccines, that's fine, you're the majority, but people like me are just called idiots because we're the minority science doesn't give a shit about because if they acknowledged us, they'd have to give up millions of dollars on lawsuits.
>>
lel you're about the third form the left on the darwin chart arent you
>>
>>9125382
Is the sodium fluoride bad for us? Are we being poisoned by the dentifrice?
>>
>>9125382
I'm not an anti vaxxer but I understand where you're coming from. People get so into hating an opposing ideology that they completely stop considering the opposing view's claims. I feel like eventually people can come full circle and be just as brash and unwilling to examine the argument as the people they mock for doong the exact same thing.
>>
>>9125382
> while some only take a couple before their second birthday and then they have seizures and behave autistic
>Why did this happen to me then?
Any evidence? No, so shut the fuck up. Your baseless speculation is not an argument that needs to be respected.
>>
>>9125382
I've read somewhere that mercury and aluminum were in such small quantities that it was in theory less dangerous than eating fruits (also, it needs to be reminded that exposure to vaccine is far from daily). Haven't dug deeper into it though. However, it's true that the protocols for checking vaccine safety are totally fucking stupid. Pharmacokinetics studies isn't even required in some countries.

>>9125393
Aucun rapport, pédé.
>>
>Mercury is bad for you

Bioavailable mercury (methylmercury) is bad for you, which isn't in vaccines anyway.
>>
>>9125400
Considering a hypothesis which is nonsensical from the start and has been disproved multiple times? Like homeopathy and chrystal healing. Of course I tell them to fuck off without letting them finish the first sentence. Fuck off, idiots!
>>
>>9125382
FWIW, I don't hate you. You jist ignant.
>>
>>9125382
>science doesn't give a shit about because if they acknowledged, us they'd have to give up millions of dollars on lawsuits.

>science needs to pay lawsuits

Dude that's not what science is, or how it works, and that's also not how lawsuits work.
>>
File: stupidity.jpg (45KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
45KB, 600x804px
>>Literally everyone on the internet hates me because I tell them that mercury and aluminum in vaccines is dangerous

How about you stop lying and being a fucking idiot so that people might like you better?

Go google how much aluminum and mercury vaccines actually contain (very fucking little) and compare the numbers to foods, fish for example (a lot). Then realize how fucking stupid you were for not doing this the first time you heard about "dangerous" vaccine ingredients and never post anything again about vaccines.

I'm sorry you lost the genetic lottery or were dropped on your head as baby but don't go spreading your stupidity to other ignorant imbecilles.

And don't start whining about ethylmercury being more dangerous than methylmercury or having mercury injected being more dangerous than eating it unless you have checked out the relevant studies (I have).
>>
GUYS DONT EAT SALT IT'S GOT SODIUM AND CHLORINE IN IT
>>
File: 1.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
39KB, 600x700px
>>9125382
>Why did this happen to me then? Don't give me bullshit that the vaccines had nothing to do with my development.

It had nothing to do with vaccines.

Let's say you live in the US. Let's say there are 80 million kids (0-18 y olds) in the US. Let's say 1 in 68 kids gets autism. So that's 1 176 471 autistic kids.

In those 18 years that they were kids you have 365 x 18 = 6570 days.

Let's say everyone got only one vaccine on one day while they were kids. That means 179 kids got that vaccine AND autism on the same day. 1253 kids got autism within 1 week after the vaccine and 5446 kids got autism within 1 month after the vaccine.

Then realize that autism is just 1 problem. And everyone got just 1 vaccine (by the age of 18, the CDC recommends that children should have gotten 69 doses of 16 vaccines). So you could easily multiply those numbers by a hundred.

Now you must realize why there can be thousands of parents/kids complaining about how "a vaccine did this". And all they have as proof is that it happened after some vaccine. When in reality it's simply impossible to vaccinate millions of people in just a few thousand days without having some of the problems appearing on the very same day (even the very same minute) of the vaccination.
>>
>>9125504
You can't even spell crystal, why would anyone listen to you, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>9125868
You would love this to be true, wouldn't you? What are you, a GP who gets cash for hitting vaxx target numbers, or an industry shill? Except, it isn't true. Read the reports of the parents, the consistency of the onset stories. You're ignoring what's right in front of you if you continue pushing the 'coincidence' myth, or you're lying. Read the new research which seems to be coming out every week now, linking the gut biome with inflammatory conditions and neurological function.

The truth of vaccines will come out, and cunts like you are going to have nowhere to hide from the damage you've done.
>>
The same reason people reason so poorly about religion, circumcision, dumb purchases, or nearly any other bad choice, really. They're terrified that they made the wrong decision and that makes them vigorously defend it. It's just one of the weird things about human psychology.
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (344KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
344KB, 1200x628px
>>9127149
This. Notice how the pro vaxxers are vaxxed themselves. They are delusional/too far gone. Listen, it's not complicated. We aren't against vaccinations. We against the delivery mechanism. Stop putting toxic heavy metals in it and I'll be happy. But of course we won't see that happen because...well, you know why
>>
File: Measles.jpg (132KB, 841x565px) Image search: [Google]
Measles.jpg
132KB, 841x565px
>>9125382
I'd rather my child have autism than die of something stupid like measles. It's pretty fucked if you'd rather have your child be vulnerable to death by chicken pox.
>>
>>9125382
>Don't give me bullshit that the vaccines had nothing to do with my development. They did.
the incidence of autism has very little to do with vaccination additives, the first autism symptoms in children show up around the time it's time to get vaccinated.
What the problem is, EVEN if the vaccines additives caused *10%* of the kids to come up as autistic because of it, it'd still be preferable to not vaccinating your kid.

As for your "autism", you're probably just getting seizures for different reasons, like allergies or genetic predisposition to organ malfunction. If you're actually having seizures book an MRI with intravenous contrast, see a fucking doctor and get fucking treatment for it?
>>
File: 2017-08-24-182658_1280x800_scrot.png (102KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-24-182658_1280x800_scrot.png
102KB, 1280x800px
>>9127171
fuck off tripfag, it's nearly impossible to die of measles or chicken pox in our time
do you really have no good arguments?
see above >>9127149
>>
>>9127088
Damm btfo. Let's get aome crystals bois.
>>
>>9127180
It's nearly impossible thanks to vaccines retard. You want to add polio to that?
>>
>>9127187
if you used basic literacy skills you could see that less than half a percent of people that catch measles die from it
modern polio death rates are still only a few percent
>>
>>9127096
>Read the reports of the parents, the consistency of the onset stories.
These stories would be consistent regardless of whether vaccines cause autism. Kids get vaccinated around the same time and develop autism around the same time. Wow, it's fucking nothing. You literally have no reason to believe the two are related.
>>
>>9127193
>modern
If you used basic literacy skills, you could see that the vaccines made the difference. And even if you don't die from polio, its aftereffects really fuck you up. There are still people living in nursing homes who have been paralyzed from the neck down ever since they had the disease. Being so trapped in your body that you're fully conscious but can't even speak is objectively worse than any autism.
>>
>>9125382
Sodium's toxic. Chlorine is toxic and plentiful enough that it was used in WWI as a weapon.

Put 'em together in a certain way, and the result is essential to virtually all life on this planet.

In short, saying that each element alone is toxic is not reason enough to say the compounds they form are.

You're an idiot, that's all.
>>
>>9127488
i mean literally everything is toxic in the right dosage/concentration.
>>
>>9127389
vaccines have no effect on mortality rates you mong
they just decrease the amount of infected people
>>
File: lissencephaly.jpg (11KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
lissencephaly.jpg
11KB, 300x193px
>>9125382
>mercury and aluminum gave me a nonsense social disorder
I'd love to see how metals in your blood will make you not understand how other people express their emotions. You're making up shit as the cause of your made-up disease. Have you ever considered that your autism is just your personality?
>>
>>9127582

/sci/ has gone to shit
>>
>>9127096

Show us the reports that convinced you instead of sending multiple people on individual google walks, you jerk.
>>
>>9127488
But there are certain elements that we don't need at all and are generally toxic, ie mercury fluorine arsenic and probably many more
>>
How do you know it's the mercury and aluminum and not just the immunization itself? Is there any link between autoimmune diseases and autism?
>>
>>9127853
No, nor is there a link between immunisation and auto-immune disease.
>>
>>9127088
English is my third language, you fucking idiot. My spelling is still better than most Americans'.
>>
>>9127193
Those death rates are still leagues above those 'caused' by vaccines, and aren't even close to the rates of people who claim their problems were caused by them. This is also ignoring the benefits of herd immunity, preventing the immunocompromised from being exposed to it; and the costs of dealing with people who are hospitalised and those born with birth defects due to the disease.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.