[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to raise my tropinin and c reactive protein levels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (636KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636KB, 654x720px
Is it possible to raise my tropinin and c reactive protein levels for a blood test?
>>
>>9119909
>98% and 95% of girls and boys grow out of gender dysphoria when they hit puberty
>30+% kill themselves and 42+% attempt it
>Body mutilation does NOT reduce these numbers and show signs of increasing them

Yeah lets rush ahead and shame anyone who disagrees as being literally Hitler.
>>
>>9119909
I don't mind gays but god I fucking hate lesbians.
>>
>>9119909
Classic blunder etc etc
>Raise crp
Yes, just get malaria
>>
This could happen in a "normal" family too, if the parents are scum. I wonder more what kind of MD agreed to do this and why that MD is allowed to keep his license.
>>
Amazing how 'scientists' can be provoked into knee-jerk reactions by a fucking Daily Mail article.

'Beginning a sex change' age 8, as at any age, most likely involves a period of dressing and identifying as the preferred gender before any physiological or surgical treatment is given. FFS wake up you cunts, you're fed shit by the likes of the Mail and you believe it.
>>
>>9119909
Can mtf/ftm trannies even masturbate with their mutilated genitals?
How sad, and fucking stupid.
>>
>>9120039
>no sources
I really believe what you say, thanks for posting
>>
>>9121153

So it's fine to euthanize an 8yo child if he starts being depressed when he's 6?

This kid isn't even old enough to buy a fucking ice cream alone and somehow he's old enough to decide to chop his dick off.
>but (((science))) said it's ok
>>
>>9122198
Nice reading comprehension, brainlet.
>>
>>9122237

I realize now that you meant that the period of dressing and whatnot starts now at 8, I thought you implied it had been done already and so it was all fine.

Still, the parents saying that it's better for him to have the sex change "before he is adult" is bullshit. You just know with that attitude they'll try to have him get it as soon as possible, rather than when he really understands all the implications.
>>
>>9122244
I'm >>9122237 but not >>9121153

Anyway, the persons with the long term interests of the child at heart are the parents. The only way they'd do something as retarded as a permanent non-hormonal sex change process to an 8 year old is if they were misled by faulty statistics or by their doctor, but doctors and psychologists are obligated to perform a myriad of tests and advise people for the good of the child primarily. They don't just hand out sex changes like they're candy to people who might be unsure if they even want the sex change

And, people transition better and more comfortably if they do it before they are adults, so that's probably why they said that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.