[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to look at the eclpis >not sure if it's here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>want to look at the eclpis
>not sure if it's here yet
>wear sunglasses for protection
>look at the sun through my monocular
>go FUCKING BLIND
HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING LOOKS RED IN MY RIGHT EYE WHAT DO I DO?
>>
scoop your eye out of your skull with a spoon
>>
>>9118613
ok now what?
>>
>>9118619
go to the nearest hospital
>>
Just look at some darkness to balance it out dumb-dumb.
>>
The eclipse didn't start 3 hours ago.
>>
True story from today. The guy sitting next to me puts on plastic eclipse glasses. Then he uses his binoculars to look at the sun at about 50% eclipse.
He screams and throws his plastic shades to the ground with a hole burned through one side.
Said it didn't hurt him and was much more careful for the rest of the time.
>>
>>9121427
jesus how's he not blind
>>
>>9121458
St. Peter, how is he not dead from stupidity?
>>
File: 1403655389034.png (73KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1403655389034.png
73KB, 250x195px
>wake up
>1pm, sky breddy dark and cloudy
>see eclipse through clouds
>only did quick glances, looked away once clouds moved away
>20 secs ttoal of looking even with looking away
>don't see any spots, one eye kinda red on one side because I was fucking sleep deprived and I had to leave for work in a bit
i-im fine guys r-right?

OP you need to go to an eye doctor or the hospital, you may have damaged your cornea. I am not sure how long you looked but if it was not for long, it may heal but again i am not a doctor so you need to get checked out man, I hope you're okay.
>>
>>9121427
>eclipse
>burns hole in plastic
fake n gay
>>
>>9121903
Clouds block light but they don't block the rays that kills your eyeballs. It's basically no different than looking without clouds.
>>
>>9123250
Partial eclipse focused though binoculars can indeed melt the plastic lenses on eclipse "glasses."
>>
>>9118462
Sunglasses don't do shit. Eclipse glasses should block out *all* forms of light except for a small fraction of the sun's radiation. If you looked at it for more than a minute with plain sunglasses, you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>9121903
I did the same thing. I'm a little worried because now my left eye is a little worse than my left, but it's so minor it might have always been like that and I just never noticed. My eyes have been getting worse since middle school anyway. I'll still be really upset if I can't fix this with a new pair of glasses.
>>
>>9123653
left eye is worse than my right*
>>
>this thread is still up
move this shit to /blindboys/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.