[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For optimal children, should I better >nofap until ovulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tpsougou96-6_01.jpg (131KB, 780x1118px) Image search: [Google]
tpsougou96-6_01.jpg
131KB, 780x1118px
For optimal children, should I better
>nofap until ovulation time, sending a larger population of spermatozoon, maximizing the chances of finding an ubermensch at the cost of also sending week old seeds?
>only shooting fresh ones, at the cost of risking to put all my eggs in a smaller basket?
>>
>>9118224
you should aim to no fap, cum in her, then cum in her again in 20 minutes

that's a mix of old and new
>>
>>9118224
Are you like ten years old?
>>
>>9118224
That's not how this works, that not how any of this works!
>>
>>9118224
First thing in the morning:
Glass of water or cup of coffee
Vitamin C 500mg
2 to 4 gelcaps of Cod Liver Oil

Breakfast or lunch:
An egg
Zinc Picolinate 40 to 50mg
Vitamin D3 5000 IU

Every evening:
A healthy fat source (olive oil, animal fat, or real non-fake it-all-came-out-of-a-cow dairy butter)
Magnesium Malate or Citrate 400mg
Selenium 100mcg (note the c)

Work garlic and ginger in wherever you can.

It's best to take D3 in the morning because it promotes wakefulness.
Magnesium is perfect in the hours before bed, because it is an anxiolytic and promotes sleep. But it's also blocked by zinc, so it shouldn't be taken at the same time. I advise magnesium power to dissolve in water, because the tablets tend to be bigger than most people are used to.
Selenium is good for sperm and is also blocked by zinc, so better to take your two non-zinc minerals in the non-zinc meal.
>>
>>9118224
Just fucking put your dick into a bitch and nut
Repeat until impregnated
>>
>>9118224
Google it, research a few years ago, sperm count is higher with better quality sperm if it's not too old, i.e. not sitting in your balls for weeks.
>>
Do nofap, cum a pretty thick load in her face and mouth because why not, clean your dick but leave the cum on her face (important), and cum in her pussy with the fresh load. once you get your perfect kids you also got a nice little story to tell your bros as a bonus
>>
>>9118224
sperm count can be very low if you masturbate regularly
>>
>>9118249
underrated
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.