[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have any theories on RH negative blood? It can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2529.jpg (65KB, 700x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.jpg
65KB, 700x377px
Anybody have any theories on RH negative blood? It can't be from a mutation if the protein simply isn't there. I've looked all over the internet and can't find too much info other than aliens lol. I'm A negative
>>
>>9116524
Variation among organisms is a prerequisite for evolution -- so any organism that has evolved (all of them, at least on Earth) will show variations. Variations that have few if any upsides OR downsides for the organism may or may not become widespread.

Also, it is interesting that you assume negative is the odd condition -- maybe only those weird mutants have positive .
>>
>>9116529 no im not saying it's odd, my whole fathers side of my family is RH negative. There are also physical differences. I have 34 vertebrae and never had wisdom teeth either. Also have different color eyes.
>>
>>9116524
>It can't be a mutation if the protein simply isn't there
You realize that mutations can knock out proteins by taking out control regions right?
>>
>>9116559
True but what about the extreme physical differences. You think the ice age could have done it? Only 15% of the world consist of RH negative
>>
>>9116571
>Extreme physical differences
Between rh- and rh+? There aren't any physical characteristics of blood types
>>
Yes there is, look into it. Also why would the pregnant mother of an RH positive baby's body naturally try to eliminate it?
>>
http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/traits-of-rh-negative-individuals.html
>>
>>9116597
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
>>
>>9116587
Because of immune incompatibility? Why don't you take an intro to bio course
>>
File: Battery-----Parents-Rh--Child.png (19KB, 297x153px) Image search: [Google]
Battery-----Parents-Rh--Child.png
19KB, 297x153px
>>9116597
>Higher than average IQ
>ESP Ability
>Cannot be cloned
>Ability to disrupt electrical devices
>Prone to Alien Abductions
>Experience unexplained phenomenon
>Physic Dreams and/or Ability
Oh wow, how do they come up with this shit? Pic related, that's how they explain the birth of a person with Rh negative blood.
>>
>>9116524
>It can't be from a mutation if the protein simply isn't there
What?
>>
Rh negative individuals are indigo children.
>>
File: who needs eyes anyways.jpg (289KB, 900x1127px) Image search: [Google]
who needs eyes anyways.jpg
289KB, 900x1127px
>>9116629
>prone to alien abductions

>sir, I must regretfully inform you that you have alien abductions
>>
>>9116524
You'd think that Rh- mothers would have killed off or disadvantaged any of their Rh+ children through Rh incompatibility over the course of human existence.

What are the distributions of blood type across gender and race?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.