[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY TOLD ME MY HIGH IQ WOULD GET ME ANYTHING I WANTED WHY DON'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

THEY TOLD ME MY HIGH IQ WOULD GET ME ANYTHING I WANTED WHY DON'T I GET EVERYTHING I WANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No, high IQ will give you the oportunity, but you'll only be able to become successful if you combine high IQ with a lot of effort.
>>
you sure you have a high IQ ?
>>
...they lied, and you are an autist
>>
IQ literally means nothing at all IRL.
>>
>>9114314
Other nations are targeting our high IQ individuals (GATE students) for clandestine psychological warfare.
>>
>>9114314
Right. But you clearly missed out on having the IQ part.

>>9114355
So someone who came up with an IQ of 65 would be able to become a top tier engineer or mathematician with enough effort?

Really dude?
>>
>>9115076
>So someone who came up with an IQ of 65 would be able to become a top tier engineer or mathematician with enough effort?
>Really dude?

Brown nosing your boss/professor with while he is balls deep in your throat doesn't require much IQ at all. I've me some really retarded "professionals". More so in engineering than anywhere else. Mathematicians simply can't function in society properly, meaning that halves their IQ irl.
>>
>>9115095
>really retarded professionals
Not actually, clinically mentally retarded though.
With an IQ of 65, you would barely be able to communicate to a professor that you want to suck his dick.

'Functioning in society' is not intelligence.

You are wrong. IQ determines your ability to learn things and recall things. It is absolutely related to your success in real life.
>>
>>9114314
Its not IQ that matters, its what you do with it.a man with a 130 IQ can still be a failure if he doesn't utilize it
>>
>>9114314
intelligence only allows you to make better use of effort, it does not provide motivation

this is why high test confident chads get gfs while you dont
>>
>>9114314
IQ is the voltage
Effort is the intensity

But because we live in a social world (a little bit less social the last 20 years of internet to be honest)

You need charisma, so being a social awkward, autistic etc lowers your chances of success by a lot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.