[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do good on solving tests and problems, find logical solutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495635065747.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495635065747.png
127KB, 601x508px
>do good on solving tests and problems, find logical solutions based on accumulated knowledge and relations
>stop doing tests
>my mind becomes a blank slate and i feel like i don't know shit

Anyone else get this? Is it a form of brainletism?
>>
Why not just study stuff that you find interesting or that seems important to you?
>>
No it is not brainletism it just means you're meant for being a slave
>>
>>9112397
That's a meme. I'm interested in what I study, it just becomes tiresome to do it constantly.

>>9112400
W-what?
>>
>>9112375

Will there be a meme as powerful as a wojak and pepe ?

They are the perfect memes
>>
>>9112443

You in college, Anon? Because that's normal in college.

Being forced to accumulate a vast quantity of new information in a short period of time, usually while being pulled to all corners of the wind can lead to some common anxiety "How am I ever going to remember all this?" or "We talked about this two years ago, so why do I have trouble remembering?"

Short answer: You will, because brushing up takes far less time than initially learning the material and you'll know where to look for it.
>>
>>9112375
best way to retain intelligence and brain function is exercise and learning new things and doing problems
>>
>>9112611
Yeah, I'm stressing out I guess, I literally crammed 2 years of studying in two weeks or something. But it's really interesting to observe, I don't mean I forget the things I've learned, but it feels like it isn't there. I need a 'trigger' like a question to make it appear.

>>9112577
No, it's expressive enough to be likable and modifiable enough for endless opportunity.

>>9112637
I like this post.
>>
well.. why don't you start actually thinking about what you've learned? do you not habitually think about things?
>>
Actually a more appropriate example of what I'm experiencing would be this

If I see 'If x, then y' I can correctly mark it as correct or incorrect. But if I just go 'what if x?' I might not reach all the conclusions to things that I otherwise know.

>>9112679
That's exactly how I used to be, I'm having trouble just randomly starting to explain a concept now. How to fix?
>>
it's attitude and practice

be confident and do your research and practices, then the problem and solutions will become clear in your mind
>>
>>9112577
Spurdo is an extremely strong competitor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.