[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'd probably stop doing math if you got a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501896119986.png (81KB, 312x348px) Image search: [Google]
1501896119986.png
81KB, 312x348px
>tfw you'd probably stop doing math if you got a gf

I think God wants me to prove P=NP guys.
>>
It's your fault when you fall for the 3d meme
>>
File: Tu-155_3.jpg (147KB, 922x632px) Image search: [Google]
Tu-155_3.jpg
147KB, 922x632px
>>9110484
No, you wouldn't. I know this is an unpopular opinion but girls actually have an efficient mind that aids their partner's thinking. This efficiency looks like superficiality until you adopt its essence: deciding if statements are simply true or false on their own, without engaging in long explanations nor assuming a third state between Truth and Falsehood. In terms of neuroscience, girls simply have a stronger dopamine system. (Modern) males on the other hand, have a tendency to rely on the creative serotonin system on their free time and on the adrenaline system while doing tests, either physical or mental. If you want to prove P=NP you are going to have to develop a strong dopamine system along your creative serotonin mind and your overclocking adrenaline pedal. But the simple fact is that P=! NP and only a creative retard thinks otherwise, so P=NP is unprovable and proofs for P=! NP were already made but failed to be accepted. Pic related is a hydrogen fueled soviet airliner, the Tu-155 flew around 100 flights until it was placed in storage, even though many people still say that hydrogen fueled planes are impossible.
>>
>>9110519
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you're wrong.
>>
>>9110519
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>9110484
actually they just proved P neq NP.
>>
>>9110484
Nope, I've got a gf and I still do math. When we go out I take a pen and a crumbled piece of paper with me in my pocket to do math on the go. When we go to restaurants I just use the napkins.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.