[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at the sky. Almost-invisible mind-control units are tracking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: UFOs.png (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
UFOs.png
29KB, 250x250px
Look at the sky. Almost-invisible mind-control units are tracking your eye movements and electromagnetically controlling your thoughts.
>>
File: Eb9pfFx.jpg (35KB, 634x844px) Image search: [Google]
Eb9pfFx.jpg
35KB, 634x844px
those aren't mind control units you fucking tard.

those are just almost leftover debris from chemtrails.
>>
>>9108827
Go see an eye doctor and a mental health professional, though probably not in that order.
>>
>>9108827
>bunch of residual microbes
>mind control units
Fucking lol
>>
>>9108827
Wait till you can see white blood cells being pushed by red blood cells through the capillaries in your eyeball. Most people can see them when looking at an azure sky on a sunny day or a bright white wall. It is called, "blue field entoptic phenomenon".
>>
>>9108827
I always wondered what those were. That's pretty impressive that someone managed to recreate them so well in this picture.
>>
>>9108980
No those are floaters, they are bits of dead eye tissue floating in your eyes. Most people have the same floaters for life.

>> tfw you have a particularly bad case, but not bad enough to warrant medical attention
>>so you have to wait for cybereyes to be developed
>>
>>9109224
I spent most of a boring afternoon, kind of squinting out of focus in the sunlight, looking at those things.
>>
>>9109226
The stuff in the OP are on the surface of the eye. They are usually just micro fibers. Floaters are inside the eye and darker. They are kind of like dark unfocused clouds drifting through your vision.
>>
>>9109233
that makes more sense. I've noticed they slowly fall when I don't move my eye though, that seems strange to me, you'd think they'd be too light for gravity to move them
>>
>>9109233
since they don't go away from winking, they don't seem to be on the surface
>>
>>9109255
>>9109257
Sometimes blinking can move them or change them. There's a film of "liquid" on your eyeball that is subject to gravity. I find that when I need to drink more water and my eyes are drier, they don't move as much; like they are stuck.

The difference between the OP stuff and floaters inside the eye is huge.

There are 3 types of things that move around.

1: Surface debris (OP pic, most often confused as in-eye floaters. Brighter-looking. Move down with gravity and change often.)
2: Blue field entoptic phenomenon (this pic.)
3: In-eye floaters (darl-looking; not like the OP. Move down with gravity and in direction of fast eye movement.)
>>
>>9109273
And here's what the in-eye floaters look like. Keep in mind that the shapes will be different. This just illustrates the darkness and out of hazy focus look. That means it is between the lens and the cones/rods. It can never come into focus. The stuff in the OP image is on top of the lens which is why it looks like an out of focus hair or fiber. Technically, you can focus in on those, but it is difficult and you need just the right light and squinting variables to be able to see it clearly. You can do that by squinting your eyes almost completely closed while looking in the direction of bright light. Look for a big round bright "bubble" area. Inside one of those you can zoom in on the surface debris which can be pretty wild looking.
>>
>>9109233
That is an image from the wikipedia article on floaters. Tear film debris are not floaters
>>
>>9109332
Most information online is incorrect about floaters.
>>
>>9109339
Nigga my doctor told me I have in eye floaters and they look like fucking that
>>9108827
>>
>>9109273
>>9109283
Wow you're full of shit, no wonder you post on /sci/
>>
>>9109224
Some leftover shit in your eye. I believe they're called floaters if you want to read more about it.
>>
>>9109348
Your "doctor" is generalizing and won't be telling you anything of value.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.