[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oxford academic finds that it's natural and extreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1501875616034.png (690KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501875616034.png
690KB, 420x420px
>Oxford academic finds that it's natural and extremely good for your health to dance and sing with others
>suddenly all the loser 4channers staying in on Friday and Saturday nights, claiming to be above the normie hordes, find they are acting unnaturally and were really social detritus all along

Damn... The scientific evidence that shows the superiority of good looking, happy, social, and outgoing people gets stronger every year!

http://www.ox.ac.uk/research/research-in-conversation/how-live-happy-life/dr-bronwyn-tarr#
>>
>>9108658
Literally everyone on this board knows this.
>>
>>9108675
But I don't like dancing.
And I don't like singing with others.

I like peace. Even though I have no problems with going out.
>>
>>9108696
Everyone likes dancing and singing.

Do esteemable things and gain some self esteem. Then try it
>>
File: shrewdcat.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
shrewdcat.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>9108658
>>Oxford academic finds that it's natural and extremely good for your health to dance and sing with others

Cause and effect confusion fallacy.

The sites i brows on 4chan can be said to be intellectual stimulation. The others mentioned are not really intellectual stimulation but physical and emotional. So it depends on what stimulation you prefer and what part of your mind is more developed.

Just because some scientist has found dancing is good for you doesnt mean we all suddenly have to stop whatever we were doing and dance. This is a thin end of the wedge fallacy. In most cases, stimulation can be traded in currency between intellectual and physical / emotional.

Lastly, the fact that i have to explain this to you without you already figuring it out means you have some kind of bias or vested interest.

All these flaws and fallacies, i think you could do with more intellectual stimulation.
>>
>>9108759
Bump.
>>
I blast metal even to sleep.
Norepinephrine and epinephrine keep me one step from depression.
Any quiet moment, and I fucking want to end it all.

Normies are stupid.
>>
>>9110081
That's probably unhealthy in the long term.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.