[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you realise you were smarter than the average person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0745.jpg (133KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
133KB, 1533x961px
What made you realise you were smarter than the average person? For me it was when I realised that unpredictable ≠ random.
>>
File: 11212121.png (103KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
11212121.png
103KB, 250x325px
when i got into mensa
>>
What do you even mean. In statistis, random variable is a variable someone cannot predict.
>>
What does random mean if not unpredictable?
>>
When I nearly got a perfect on the ACT and everyone else got like 20 at best. Just kidding I already knew I was smarter than everyone.

Now because it's proven I get to endure the accusations that I'm dumb in some other way like socially. Because the kids who can talk about hot dogs like it's politics can't accept their inferiority
>>
>>9107667
this is a very undergrad post

it takes me back
>>
File: 1471549613364.jpg (216KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1471549613364.jpg
216KB, 1680x1050px
>>9107609
This has to be the most egotistical post I have ever seen. You people should feel bad.
>>
The decision to not get involved with identity politics.
>>
>>9107648
Some property that can not be expressed in other properties. Random = unpredictable, unpredictable != random.
>>
When I realized that brainlets do not think in the terms of individual actors and independent agents.
The Charlottesville thing is really eye opening.
You have people on /pol/ arguing that the people that were run over are guilty by association of being in the proximity of the people who "scared" the driver into plowing into the crowd by hitting the car. Therefore driving into the crowd was somehow "self defense."
And that's just an obvious example. Everyone does similar things all the time in a minor way.
>>
>>9107790
libshit retard
>>
>>9107797
Thanks for proving my point. You don't have any evidence of my political stance so you assume that I belong to the enemy hivemind.
>>
For me, it was when I realized that I was superior to all those around me by posting crudely drawn frogs on a mongolian cave painting chatroom
>>
>>9107804
you just got double reverse memed my friend. /pol/ and indeed Charlottesville is all satire
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.