[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever daydream /sci/? I occasionally do and it always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 66686787676.jpg (110KB, 800x739px) Image search: [Google]
66686787676.jpg
110KB, 800x739px
Do you ever daydream /sci/?

I occasionally do and it always gets me thinking about life, the randomness in the universe and our place in it, I stare at buildings, streets and imagine it how everything looked like in the past.

This usually just takes like five seconds and afterwards I just keep on with business.

What do you think about?
>>
dumb things I did or said in the past and cringe or twitch my face in shame.
>>
No never, don't have a mind's eye so can't daydream either.
>>
I dunno if I can explain this well, but I like to mentally grow things outward. Like, looking at a tree and imagining it with more branches and flowers. Or looking at a skyscraper and growing it several levels and adding all the support structures needed and stuff
>>
>>9107231
What if u look at ur dick
>>
File: peck.webm (458KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
peck.webm
458KB, 800x450px
>>9107224
DELETEEEEEEE
>>
>>9107216
I day dream more than I live.
Mostly schizoid fantasy, you know sloving my problems and making the world a better place with no effort besides reason in internalized fantasies of the world I experience. "Narcissism" is a theme. I've done incredible things.
I like to day dream about life, what it is in general. Ecology and evolution a lot of the time aswell, I like to look over landscapes and imagine what they looked like in the past and what happened to today, I imagine what could be done to improve them. It's a pattern in thought and my conception of self that emerged in early adulthood to deal with being an socially inept aspie much smarter than my peers, that's only part of it, what really sent me over the rails was watching the living world, what brings joy to my life, erode away in front of me and being completely powerless to do anything about it in real life.
Now I'm self aware, few things have really changed apart from recognizing the patterns to better cope with them, knowing what I am is nice, too bad the schizm is smart, now my mental health has been incorporated into it instead of being dealt with IRL. It's hard to live but it's getting better or is getting better at it.
Every once in a while I will snap out of it, take a look around, get back to work and BOOM im sucked right back to a walking sleep within a minute.
>>
>>9107241
I'll see your mother
>>
>>9107280
That was a good read, thanks!
>>
File: IMG_7218.jpg (21KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7218.jpg
21KB, 196x196px
>>
People without much fantasy consider just using their imagination "daydreaming"
Fantasy prone people only call selective parts of it that
Which category do you fit into?
>>
>>9107224
Instead of looking at it as shameful, try looking at it as a lesson
>>
Usually evolution. And I guess dreaming up projects I could program/make in my field of study. (Comp eng)

I like thinking about evolution mostly though. Thinking about the reasons a species may have adapted to be the way it is can be really fun.
Thinking about cool species that may not have survived long enough for us to observe them. Maybe they were really close to making it to modern day but a camel squished their last female or something.

It's like an adventure.
>>
>>9107494
The rest is mostly about why I hate modern society and humans in general. It really hurts my mental health when religion and human dick measuring contests are on my mind all day.
I remember i'm one of them and want to end it all.
>>
>>9107497
I remember when I was 12.
Humans are just devolved animals, don't blame the player blame the game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.