[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My doctor said they won't remove my appendix unless I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x429px
My doctor said they won't remove my appendix unless I have it rupture.

How can I induce it to rupture?

Preferably in a way I can do it outside the hospital
>>
First off, you don't want your appendix to rupture. Appendicitis is pretty tolerable, but I lost use of my body waist down as a teenager due to an appendix rupture. I was, "Hot Wheels," and, "[Anon] Hawking." Just don't do that.

Although to actually answer your question, what set mine off was a combination of food poisoning via undercooked eggs, a bad flu, and eating a shit ton of mushrooms. Mushrooms got caught up in my appendix because my digestive tract was going wonky due to my double death combo of illness, and that caused a rupture. I shit you not (all incoming pun intended), the surgeon said he was removing mushrooms from my intestines on the operating table and I shat out solid undigested mushrooms for like two days. It fucking sucked man.
Though I was an extreme case, because my appendix wasn't the only thing that got damaged and I delayed going to the hospital for so long that it had lasting damage. But, that's what I've got for you.
>>
>>9106237
1) Why don't you want an appendix?

2)Mine ruptured and hurt like hell. You might as well just get a knife and stab yourself in the appendix.
>>
File: 1495435398552.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495435398552.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>9106245
I had "tummy" problems for a good week. When I started throwing up I told my mother and she took me into the ER. After some scans, "shit boi your appendix burst"

2 hours later I was home, high as hell, with 3 new soon to be scars on my abdomen, but fine.

Sorry for you dude. Mine had been burst for days and I ended up fine.

Pictures are pretty wicked though. All my intestines were green and shit
>>
>>9106237
with a knife, but dont stop there mosie the blade on up to your liver making sure to hit the small intestine on the way
>>
>>9106237
To induce your appendix to rupture you need to hold in a shit as long as you possibly can. Then proceed to eat as much as humanly possible without taking said shit. Eat things you wouldnt normally eat. Food poisoning helps too but you might die without the intended result. Basically your goal is to overfill your intestines, if you want it to burst. May i ask why you want it removed so badly?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.