[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're not a brainlet and prove that it is possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Dodecahedron_schlegel_diagram.png (23KB, 650x629px) Image search: [Google]
Dodecahedron_schlegel_diagram.png
23KB, 650x629px
Prove you're not a brainlet and prove that it is possible to colour a dodecahedron's edges with 3 colours so that
1. Three edges of the same colour form a line going through two vertices.
2. That line then cannot meet with any more with lines of the same colour.
>>
Having bad grammar in a math problem is kind of a problem. I'm not even sure what you're trying to ask.

>That line then cannot meet with any more with lines of the same colour.
>with any more with
>>
>>9105179
>t.1st year CS undergrad trying to bait answer for his homework
>>
>>9105179
>Prove you're not a brainlet
You have to stop wording your homework questions like this. We can smell it from a mile away that you're just trying to get a quick answer out of his. Maybe if ask real nicely we will help you, brainlet.
>>
>>9105179
Prove it is possible? Just draw one example. Your homework is not that hard.
>>
File: ten seconds in paint.png (13KB, 650x629px) Image search: [Google]
ten seconds in paint.png
13KB, 650x629px
>>9105179
Here I did your HW for you OP.

I now present this thread with a more interesting problem:
Is it possible to color the graph shown in such a way that proves that OP is a faggot?
>>
>>9105495
proof that OP is a faggot is trivial and left as a problem for the reader
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.