[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right before I moved from New York to Florida a little over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: blurry vision.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blurry vision.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
Right before I moved from New York to Florida a little over a month ago, I smoked weed twice the two days before I left. One of the days my friend had a really bad reaction to the weed or whatever was in it and started throwing up, sweating profusely, and overall felt very weak. I felt fine, however. Around 2-3 weeks ago I went to the doctor because I had bumps popping up on my neck that the doctor told me were swollen lymph nodes, while at the doctor I got an ocular migraine and a hemiplegic migraine. since then I have been feeling really foggy overall, almost like im always in a dream. its very hard to concentrate and I tend to zone out very easily. Im really sorry if me explaining my situation sucks but as I said I find it very hard to concentrate on pretty much everything. Has anyone else ever felt like this before or is it just me? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read through this.
>>
I just realized I really didn't link the weed smoking with a question, but is it possible that the thing in the weed caused the problem im feeling now?
>>
>>9102275
>I smoked weed

/sci/ is not 420chan. Degenerates get out.
>>
>>9102291
the time I smoked before this was in january and that was the first time
>>
>>9102291
i just wanna know if anyone knows wtf is wrong with my head and if im gonna be like this forever and if I should just off myself now
>>
File: Snapchat-520988026.jpg (185KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-520988026.jpg
185KB, 720x1280px
Op, let me tell you what you have.

You have DPD from what I see, Depersonsalisation/Derealisation Disorder induced by smoking cannabis, it happens to some people but it's pretty rare, I have it myself, but not from smoking cannabis, it came on slowly over the course of many years, smoking cannabis can cause or excerbate it. What can you do about it? Nothing, You can't do anything about it, all you can do is keep doing whatever you are doing, exercise, healthy eating, keeping yourself occupied. Eventually it may leave you, but it may take months or even years for it to leave. Sometimes it may come back, but when it does never obsess over it, acknowledge it and go. And you shall be fine with time.
>>
I've had the same problem for almost 10 years, although I exercise regularly, eat well and have never done drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>9102275
>I smoked weed twice the two days before I left. One of the days my friend had a really bad reaction to the weed or whatever was in it and started throwing up, sweating profusely, and overall felt very weak.

this would always happen to me when i was shooting heroin and decided to smoke weed as well. Weirdest shit because i used to smoke all the time before heroin, but for some reason, lots of opiates + weed totally fucked my shit up.

Anyway i hope that helps
>>
File: 1453533880210.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1453533880210.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
>>9102275
Have you considered the possibility that God is punishing you for sinning?
>>
>>9102275
Did you have a panic attack while high? Like >>9103289 said, you're probably suffering from depersonalization. The fact that you've just moved to a completely different place is probably contributing to it as well. Just accept the way you're feeling and live your life normally. Try not to keep thinking about it and it should go away in a few days.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.